Can "Sent from" be changed?
Just getting acquainted with my new Z10.
Is there any way to change the "Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone" at the end of each email? My other BB devices send with the sign-off "Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network".
I suspect it's probably a carrier thing, but thought I'd ask.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-05-2013, 08:07 PM #6
- 616 Posts
you do it from the settings in the hub.
in the hub click on three dots.
then click settings
then e-mail accounts
select the account and turn it off or put what you like..
p.s. damn this thing is going to be fun figuring out all the settings again
- 02-05-2013, 08:08 PM #7
Go to the hub, click the 3 little dots in the bottom right hand corner, click 'settings', click 'email accounts', choose your desired account, and you'll see it.
EDIT: The guy above just beat me to it!
Last edited by jesse_h; 02-05-2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: pizzaS5
- By Miguel93 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9310Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2013, 09:45 PM
- By simpleenikki in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:49 AM
- By simpleenikki in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:49 AM
- By arsenal_rnd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:31 PM
- By glo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:10 PM