i have 5 email accounts and multible saved wifi profiles, z10 will not send or recive any emails untill i turn wifi off or leave the wifi area, any ideas on how to be able to send and recive emails while connected to wifi?
    09-25-13 10:55 AM
    Do you have the BlackBerry Logo in the upper-right corner next to the Wi-Fi signal strength indicator? If the BB logo is not there, you don't have Internet connected data and no data services will work. If that is so, something is messed up with the Wi-Fi router. You might try power cycling it. You could also delete the Wi-Fi profile(s) and rebuild it.
    09-25-13 11:18 AM
    I don't see a setting to explicitly turn off email send/receive over wifi. Check the ports your email accounts are set to sync through and make sure those ports are open on your router. If it doesn't work from other wifi hotspots either, never mind.
    If the email accounts are using ActiveSync, go into the properties and make sure Use VPN is turned off, unless you need to do it over a VPN. Not sure this would affect Wifi send/receive tho.
    Last option I can think of, turn Wifi off on your device, except when you need it. Of course, you will have to watch your data usage and your battery usage will be higher. If you have LTE coverage, tho, it is probably faster than most Wifi coverage is.
    09-25-13 11:20 AM