I connect to Link and try backup. click it and then suddenly stop, it said backup was cancelled. But I never cancel it. Click it again, then same thing happen.

I use the latest Link (just fresh installed from blackberry.com).

Anyone know why?

Thanks.
    07-04-13 04:57 PM
    No... but I have two theories...

1- You may have a lose cable. Make sure the cable you're using is well attached to both devices and that the surface they are on is stable (no, your bed won't do this time);
    2- There may be a problem within your phone's data that is preventing the backup from completing. Try backing up Settings only, then Apps only. That may do the trick.
    07-04-13 05:15 PM
    It's been like that for me for several weeks now. I finally gave up trying to guess what I did to make BB Link hate me all of a sudden. Very frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 06:25 PM
    @diegonei, thank you for your suggestion. I do not have a lose cable because I can charge using the same cable just fine. Secondly the Link is acting strange. Z10 already has the latest 10.0.116 OS, but when connect to Link, it keeps asking to update to 116. I clicked update once with hope that it may eliminate it, but it doesn't. It's still asking for update. Everytime I click backup, it says backup was cancelled and then asking for update to the SAME GODDAMN SW 116.

WTF is wrong is BBRY Link? I am getting frustated that I can not backup my sms.

I need to backup my SMS as it's very important SMS. Otherwise, I can do security wipe.

Anyone know how to backup SMS?

Thanks.
    07-04-13 07:18 PM
    And how about uninstalling, running CCleaner, rebooting and reinstalling the latest BlackBerry Link?

10.0.0 you said? That's falling behind... could be the reason link is acting up. Compatibility issues.

Anyway, give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:19 AM
    I did a system restore on my pc and then re-install BlackBerry Link, now it's working good no more issues.

Posted via CB10. -PlayBook & Z10-
    07-05-13 08:35 AM