Before the z10 had come out...I had decided that I was going to stick with my 9930 because I wanted the keyboard and just the way it got stuff done (also I didn't want to deal with the hassle of switching out from my @blackberry.net email). I just wasn't ready to go down the full touch screen route.

Then...I won a z10 via the Alicia Keys contest and now have a z10 to play with. At first...I wasn't so sure and still digging my bold. After playing with it for a few days it has really grown on me. Specifically, typing was much faster on my bold when I first started (I timed it), but I realized that was because I was trying to swipe words up too much. When I just typed...I actually came out faster on the z!

So...now the question. I've only been running the z on wifi with a new BBID to test it out because my bis email is my primary email and I know that the system will make me set up an auto forward when I actually connect this to Verizon and switch to my normal BBID. If I do connect it and set up the auto forward but ultimately decide to go back to my bold, am I able to turn the auto forward back off and go back to my bis email?

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it when I searched.

Thanks!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 10:15 AM
    I'm not sure, albeit since you'd go back with your original BBID, I don't see why not. Someone will be along shortly to confirm.
    04-30-13 10:19 AM
    I'm not totally sure but considering each device has its own pin and you have a separate BBID you should be able to switch back without any problems.
    04-30-13 10:23 AM
    Sorry...I should have clarified that my plan would be to use my old BBID. I've purchased a bunch of stuff via that BBID for my playbook that I would want to have access to on my Z10. As soon as I wipe this phone and put in my old BBID when I set it back up, I'm going to have to set up the auto forward.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 10:31 AM