My Z10 was stolen today, and I had the 10.3.2 os, I went to the blackberry Protect website and I Flag the Phone as a stolen, now when I go to the Blackberry Protect website all the page is showing me is a little Phone with an exclamation symbol in the screen (I asume that the Phone is locked) MY QUESTION IS: If I get a New z10 or another Blackberry 10 device, and I enter my Blackberry ID on it what will happend with the stolen Phone? It will be unlocked? And I will not be able to enter my ID in the New Phone because is linked to the stolen phone?
    08-06-15 12:49 AM
    Each device has a unique PIN, the device stolen is / will be different from any replacement device you obtain.
    Your setup of the new device should (will) not affect the device you have flagged as stolen.
    08-06-15 01:44 AM
    The device is flagged as stolen, not your BlackBerry ID. Get a new BlackBerry and set it up normally. Hopefully the thief will fall off of a cliff.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 06:39 AM
    Once the thief wipes the phone, the only way the phone can be used again is if it is set up with your original BB ID credentials. Your SD card can be read unless encrypted. Make sure your SIM is zapped by the carrier if you do not have a password for it.
    08-07-15 09:20 AM