I want to replace my 9700 which runs BB6. On this phone I can look up a contact, and instantly view recent activity for that contact - including each call which is time stamped (time of call and duration). The Z10 has just appeared in local stores, and I tried to make it work but only found text messages under the activity tab for the contact. Is this a BB6 feature now lost? Or is there a different way?
    03-27-13 03:41 AM
    Not yet unfortunately. You can search on a contact though it's just not as detailed as previous BlackBerry os's

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 03:49 AM
    You can view your recent activity (per contact) by going into the contacts app, clicking on the desired name and then clicking on the 'activity' tab. It shows everything (phone calls / texts / emails / BBM etc). I could be missing something as I don't remember exactly how this was implemented on OS6 but by my reckoning it wasn't that different.
    03-27-13 05:18 AM
    Im having a similar problem. As a business user i am highly dependent on the contact specific activity log to trace communication as far back as i want. i normall saved my important emails for future reference. On my new Q10 i cant save emails and furthermore the activity log for a contact doesnt reflect any emails sent or received. Without this the new q10 is useless to me and i might as well be using an android phone or iphone. Please help if anyone knows how to save emails and make all communication appear in the activity log for individual contacts. HELP!!!!
    07-03-13 10:12 AM
    I would like to see this too. Much more organized..

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 03:38 AM