Without an SD card?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 01:41 PM
    You should be able to add some, but I wouldn't add a lot, it would start showing you down.
    05-01-14 01:58 PM
    Without an SD card?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    mp3 files should do as a ringtones. But, if you don't want your ringtones to spam your music player, put them in 'voice' folder - 'voice/ringtones' for ex.
    05-01-14 02:34 PM
    Yep! You can connect to Link and drop them to your phone. Then go to notifications on your phone and set up your applications (phone is listed under applications) by going into "phone" and selecting the dropdown under sounds. At the end of the list your should have options to add music as a ringtone.

Good luck, and welcome to crackberry.
    05-01-14 02:58 PM
    The short answer is yes. The phone can be told to use just about any music file as a ring tone. It will play, in general, the first 30 seconds of the music file that you tell it to use as your ring tone. Storing them in the phone's memory will not create any particular problems but will reduce the amount of available storage for any other function such as apps and video and photos. The best advice would be to get a micro SD card and install it. Your post does not indicate the model of phone that you are using. If it is a Z10 or Z30 or Q10, you can certainly add a micro SD card to your phone for relatively little money. Once done, you can store all of your music, videos and photos on the card without utilizing the phone's internal storage which is needed for apps and the phone's O.S.

Enjoy!
    05-01-14 03:03 PM
    You can add anything to the storage on the device.
    You'd just need to keep an eye on your space.
    But you can literally dump anything that will fit into the memory.
    And your phone can use just about anything it recognises as an audio, as a ring tone. You just need to set it

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    05-01-14 03:45 PM
    Of course, BlackBerry isn't iPhone

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-01-14 04:35 PM
    In 10.2 the music ring tone played for a long while, now in 10.3 it''s just a few short seconds which for me is sucks because I work in a loud environment and need my custom music ring to play a lot longer so I would get a chance to hear it. It's too bad cause I miss calls, texts and emails

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 06:30 PM