Hello, just noticed I can't adjust the resolution on the camera
    On Os7 in the camera app, I would hit the BlackBerry menu button, options, and had a choice of low med or high. Has anyone figured out if you can do the same with the z10? I can't!
    02-11-13 11:25 AM
    Nope, you can't do it. I asked about it in another thread. No go. You better don't ask it again or will be told to eat Samsung. )))

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 11:38 AM
    That's rediculous! I would easily trade the time shifting in for the ability to change resolution.
    02-11-13 12:32 PM
    Sorry, but no matter how strange it sounds you get brilliant os but castrated settings, better cam but non choice of pic size. Life is not perfect. Though those with play books have much more fun with new bridge implementation. They can do notes) )

02-11-13 01:35 PM
    Nope, you can't do it. I asked about it in another thread. No go. You better don't ask it again or will be told to eat Samsung. )))

Haha so delicately put.
    But so true.

02-11-13 01:46 PM
    Sorry, but no matter how strange it sounds you get brilliant os but castrated settings, better cam but non choice of pic size. Life is not perfect. Though those with play books have much more fun with new bridge implementation. They can do notes) )

Totally agree so many settings have been pruned to a level of almost 'take it or leave it'

Hopefully there are fixes in the making

02-11-13 01:47 PM
    Totally agree so many settings have been pruned to a level of almost 'take it or leave it'

Hopefully there are fixes in the making

I am sure there will be apps out that can adjust resolution or image color soon enough or maybe look now if any is there in BB20 world.
    02-11-13 01:53 PM
    I am sure there will be apps out that can adjust resolution or image color soon enough or maybe look now if any is there in BB20 world.
    Probably will be yes I agree, but it's yet another thing there used to be control over on older OS's which 10 does not allow

02-11-13 01:56 PM
    Probably will be yes I agree, but it's yet another thing there used to be control over on older OS's which 10 does not allow

Maybe with an update there will be, but you all have to look at the fact there is so much out the market place that can do this or that in which was so nice to have already on the BB phones from BB, Blackberry had to do some cuts and lots of them, but there is software out there that can do all of these things or those things saving blackberry time and money for now.
    02-11-13 02:03 PM
    Maybe with an update there will be, but you all have to look at the fact there is so much out the market place that can do this or that in which was so nice to have already on the BB phones from BB, Blackberry had to do some cuts and lots of them, but there is software out there that can do all of these things or those things saving blackberry time and money for now.
    Ok. Saving money for BlackBerry. Is it saving money for you this way?

02-11-13 02:07 PM
    You can only change for me 4:3 resolution to 16:9. And visa Versa.... thats it.

02-11-13 02:15 PM
    Ok. Saving money for BlackBerry. Is it saving money for you this way?

Try apple or samsung and you wikl need apps for many things as well that are A not good on the phone so need a better app or B just not availble on the phone and you need an app.

So it all depends on what your wanting to use your PHONE yes PHONE, not a camera, not a music jukebox, not a refrigerater for your beer, not your personal massage therapist.
    02-11-13 02:15 PM
    Try apple or samsung and you wikl need apps for many things as well that are A not good on the phone so need a better app or B just not availble on the phone and you need an app.

So it all depends on what your wanting to use your PHONE yes PHONE, not a camera, not a music jukebox, not a refrigerater for your beer, not your personal massage therapist.
    As for Samsung it has no problem with settings. You can setup almost anything you wish on Android.

As for apps, there are many high quality free apps on ios and android, and thousands brilliant paid apps. We don't have neither.

02-11-13 11:27 PM

My Samsung has a huge amount of image size quality and resolution options built on. Not sure that's a good example but I know what you mean.

However I don't think that a few image settings are saving time or money really, more a little distracted by the other stuff they have been working on.

Like I have said on my blogs about the matter and in previous camera threads. I agree it's not a professional camera, nor should it be compared to one. However it should at least have the options the outgoing OS had. Same applies to other areas of the phone too.

02-12-13 04:41 AM
    SO when reading an email or looking at menues, how many fonts are available and what sizes on the Z10
    02-12-13 04:54 AM