I just got my Z10 and is pretty nice but it looks like the camera doesn't work. When I try to launch the camera I get an error message saying "The media library can't be accessed. Please read try again later or restart the device if the problem persists."

I've tried taking out the media card and that didn't work. Restarting doesn't help. Any ideas?
    02-14-13 06:20 PM
    02-15-13 03:59 PM
    well you can try the work around, which is to do a security wipe
    02-15-13 05:14 PM
    I had this exact same problem with my new out of the box Z10 a week ago. A security wipe fixed it.
    02-15-13 05:17 PM
    Ok do a security wipe Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe then phone will reboot takes about 15mins this will set the phone up like its new.

Two if you have a SDcard installed take it out before doing the wipe and leave it out for now, try the device switch and so forth.

There is problems with the DATA when switching devices it has cause this issue for others.

Here is a Quote from someone else:

Well I have made some progress solving the problem as O2 haven't got the replacement handset to me. When I first got the phone I used Blackberry Link to copy my data across from the old Bold 9780, one of the first things I did. I never tried the camera before doing this.

Just for the **** of it I backed up the phone with Blackberry Link this evening and then performed a Security Wipe (Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe). This takes about 15 minutes to run. The phone restarted like it was brand new and once I'd set the wireless password and a few other options I went into the camera. It worked!

I restored the backup, tried the camera and the error came back again. Whatever the problem it is linked to the data transferred from my 9780. The bad news in all of this is I doubt a replacement handset will help, this must be a software fault.

Try not restoring any photos/videos to check FROM OLD DEVICE as it maybe this that is causing these errors.
    02-17-13 06:27 PM
    hi my z10 camera does not work when i put a wallpaper on i have done the security wipe also reloaded software bu i still have the same problem? strange but true! does anyone have this problem or a way to fix it?
    05-07-13 06:47 AM