During a call on my previous BlackBerry, I would sometimes use the call notes function if I needed to make notes of something during a call.

I would then be able to go back to my recent calls and see an icon next to the caller which would tell me I had made a call note on that phone conversation.

Yesterday, I made a call note on my Z10, but before I had time to save it, another call came through and I lost the info.

I tried it again and this time managed to save it. But when I closed it I couldn't find the call note again.

Can anybody help me?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 04:24 AM
    Hmm good point lol is it under remember app?

Posted via CB10
    beemaabeemababy likes this.
    03-09-13 12:22 PM
    Yap, check your remember app, you will find them there
    beemaabeemababy likes this.
    03-09-13 12:27 PM
    That is soooooo cool! Thanks peeps! This phone just keeps getting better and better!
    R Field likes this.
    03-10-13 05:58 AM
    That is soooooo cool! Thanks peeps! This phone just keeps getting better and better!
    Not really much, as usual BlackBerry OS 10.x shows limits in the project management which has killed this brand.

This case is another instance showing that they forget the availability of a super database tables relations

Ok, you save a call note
    You go to the remember app
    You find the note, but, if available, the opportunity to retrieve the called/caller number is denied.

So I have 50 new calls per day
    They are quite all new customers numbers
    I take one note
    I need to recall that number... but how to retrieve the number/call to which the note is pertaining?

Why the note doesn't directly shows a little summary about the call???b??????? With a useful "Call" icon to be used DIRECTLY from the note itself???
    With showed together with the date also the time of the call??
    Why?

If you know how to put the note back in relation with the call and so with the caller/(called) number, thank you

This is one of those MANY (too many) little silly leaks that make me understand why BlackBerry will sink:
    They forgot the crucial typical BlackBerry customer: professionals and businessmen

People that work with the phone focussing 110% on communications of every type, another stupid modification introduced is such a short calls list entries amount. With more than 50 calls per day.. I have a calls history that allows me to check calls back of just and only some couple or little more days

Typical Chinese developers limits, not able to look farest that their nose about quality of the product and usability.

Who manages BlackBerry wants BlackBerry to sink and they are succeeding in that wrackage. Like the whatsapp history. Personally I don't rely on whatsapp but BlackBerry management don't considering the absurd advertising whatsapp is publishing on BlackBerry' whatsapp clients is obscene.

Have you read it?

Your smartphone is dead, think about trash it and buy a decent smartphone

(under certain aspects they are right, I'm thinking about the MANY leaks mentioned above and the aim to make the BlackBerry to sink)

But if I were the management i'd seriously think about to finance the whatsapp to keep on developing the BlackBerry native client at least to stop that bad advertising WDF.
    07-21-16 09:42 AM