Hello, hopefully this is in the right spot.

Got a problem hopefully you guys can help with.
    BB Z10
    STL100-3
    on Telus

Since the update I did last week to 10.2.0.429, my phone and another fella in my office suffers from "Call Failure" when you try to make a call, it also says to contact your provider. I went to our Telus store, and they had no idea (go figure) why this happens. The call failure is entirely random and happens anywhere, even though it shows phone connected to network.

This has only been happening with the latest update 10.2.0.429
    12-17-13 09:58 AM
    Somewhere on Crackberry you probably can find either the Autoloader for that version and try reloading. Or you can try Link and reload the OS. Both of these methods erase (wipe) all data on the phone (sd card should be removed but should not get erased). Oh, if your sd card is encrypted UNencrypt is first.

Also, you can try using Sachesi to reinstall the individual BAR files and this does NOT erase or wipe your phone but a backup is still recommended and Sachesi can also do a backup.
    12-17-13 10:59 AM
    Hello, hopefully this is in the right spot.

Got a problem hopefully you guys can help with.
    BB Z10
    STL100-3
    on Telus

Since the update I did last week to 10.2.0.429, my phone and another fella in my office suffers from "Call Failure" when you try to make a call, it also says to contact your provider. I went to our Telus store, and they had no idea (go figure) why this happens. The call failure is entirely random and happens anywhere, even though it shows phone connected to network.

This has only been happening with the latest update 10.2.0.429
    I too am on Telus in Ontario. I also have the same OS variant on my Q5 and I have not experienced any dropped calls or lost calls. I wouldn't think that it's an OS issue unless your update is different than mine. I wonder if your unit has antena issues but it'd be odd for the two of you to have the same issue. I would contact Telus on a land line and ask if there is any work being done in your local area or where you have experienced call failures.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 11:07 AM
    Somewhere on Crackberry you probably can find either the Autoloader for that version and try reloading. Or you can try Link and reload the OS. Both of these methods erase (wipe) all data on the phone (sd card should be removed but should not get erased). Oh, if your sd card is encrypted UNencrypt is first.

Also, you can try using Sachesi to reinstall the individual BAR files and this does NOT erase or wipe your phone but a backup is still recommended and Sachesi can also do a backup.
    Thanks for the info, I may end up giving it a shot.
    12-17-13 02:29 PM
    I too am on Telus in Ontario. I also have the same OS variant on my Q5 and I have not experienced any dropped calls or lost calls. I wouldn't think that it's an OS issue unless your update is different than mine. I wonder if your unit has antena issues but it'd be odd for the two of you to have the same issue. I would contact Telus on a land line and ask if there is any work being done in your local area or where you have experienced call failures.

Posted via CB10
    I only found out my co-worker had the same issue after I came back from Telus (Ontario as well) He had done the update the night after I had done mine, both of us have the call failure error only when trying to make calls. It happens to me all over the place and a couple of times in the USA. It maybe happens a couple times a day since I updated.
    12-17-13 02:34 PM
    I have the same problems,m�vil dont call,...I am in Spain..with slt 01 and the same OS.
    It happens when try to Phone From message of lost call or when at the same time I do a call and entry a New call.
    I take out the battery 2 o 3 times, and finally the movil..go ok...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 11:57 PM
    I took out the battery the first time, but found a power down and restart works as well. I have a call into our IT department to see if anyone else in our company has similar problem..
    12-18-13 07:14 AM