How can I change the "Alarm" in the calendar to minutes? For instance, 7:57. Any help is appreciated.
    04-08-13 07:33 PM
    I've not seen this option, I do wish it had it. Maybe there is a third party app that can help? Check BlackBerry World...
    04-09-13 06:33 AM
    It's amazing how the little things got left out... were all hoping for an update.

I'm still trying to figure out how to set a reminder for 1pm to do something and have my phone ring... ummm reminder that doesn't remind me great

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 06:42 AM
    It's amazing how the little things got left out... were all hoping for an update.

I'm still trying to figure out how to set a reminder for 1pm to do something and have my phone ring... ummm reminder that doesn't remind me great

Posted via CB10
    Yeah pet peeve of mine. You can only set a date, which makes it almost completely useless. Plus tasks in Remember don't show up in the hub. What a huge oversight that decreases the usefulness of Remember.
    04-09-13 06:52 AM
    Out of curiosity, why is 5 minute intervals not sufficient?

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    04-09-13 06:57 AM
    I work in transportation and my start times are rarely rounded off in 5 minute increments. If I don't find a fix for this then this phone will not work for me.
    05-06-13 09:14 PM
    You could try the Set Reminders app. It will let you create a calendar reminder for any timeyou want. You set it by 5 minute increments and use the offset option to add minutes. So if you wanted a reminder for 5:37, you'd set it for 5:35 with a two minute offset.

You can also set the number of minutes to remind you before the event for any number up to 60 in one minute increments.

Although it doesn't show up in the Reminders app, it appears on your calendar and in the hub in the calendar pull down section at the top.

It's $0.99 in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:40 PM
    I've only had my Z10 for a day and it seems that for some 'basic' things I need to do on it requires me to do a work around. I got this phone having come from a Bold and it wasn't an easy choice. Especially with highly rated options staring me in the face. I have 14 days to see if I'm going to keep this (luckily my local tmo store has promised no restocking fee).
    05-07-13 08:27 AM