- CrackBerry User
- 13 Posts
Calendar keeps restarting
Loving the Z10 but have a strange problem. When i try to add a meeting in my calendar it shuts the calendar app down halfway through me inputting the details. when i try to change the start time for the meeting the calendar app closes. Then I restart the app but the same thing keeps happening. Any one else have this?
PS: meeting requests received on email no problems.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-19-2013, 05:54 PM #6Data expands to fill all available space. Traffic increases to use all available bandwidth.
- 4,027 Posts
- By LASHON in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 21Last Post: 08-01-2012, 08:56 PM
- By rwohlhueter in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2008, 04:59 AM
- By gdimarco in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2008, 09:18 PM
- By In2-In2mx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:23 PM
- By butterfliesandstars in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:08 AM