I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but after numerous attempts, I still can't record an appointment in Calendar. The page opens fine, but as soon as I touch the date/time tab, the app crashes.
    All other appointments synchronised through BBM Groups, Gmail calendar, Facebook, etc. work fine though...
    02-02-13 06:25 AM
    Had that problem for a wee while. It sorted itself out after a while though.
    02-02-13 07:06 AM
    I've got exactly the same problem.

I can open the calendar app but the second I try and adjust the date or time the application closes.

I've removed the battery and rebooted but no joy.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
    02-03-13 03:17 AM
    I think there are a few issues with the calendar application. So far I've noted'

1. Calendar information doesn't appear to be stored on the device, when I load a day it takes a few moments for it to populate the information, almost like it is downloading it.
    2. If I am out of coverage, then it doesn't let me open enterprise calendar entries
    3. Some meeting invites I have been in, if I have used the tabs, looked at attachements, then there is no way to exit the meeting item, only way out is to reboot.
    02-03-13 03:56 AM
    Solution for calendar app

BlackBerry Z10: Hands On with the First BlackBerry 10 Smartphone ( - Consumer Electronics )

Basically you have to select which calendar you want to use before setting time/date.
    snarlybear and DJRikko like this.
    02-03-13 04:56 AM
    Solution for calendar app

BlackBerry Z10: Hands On with the First BlackBerry 10 Smartphone*( - Consumer Electronics )

Basically you have to select which calendar you want to use before setting time/date.
    True, this does work. It's still something that needs to be sorted out.
    Kornel Szrejber and DJRikko like this.
    02-03-13 11:14 AM
    Thanks it worked!
    Still, I hope they fix it.
    02-07-13 12:12 PM
    This problem is very annoying. Does anyone know where we can submit bug issues to BlackBerry? Rather than hoping for a fix, I'd rather be proactive in reporting issues, the more the merrier.
    02-07-13 12:19 PM
    Having this same issue, I'm going to try the solution listed above. hopefully BlackBerry knows about this and has a fix coming.
    02-07-13 05:38 PM
    Having the same problem, had a moan at Blackberry about it via Twitter but was told they could not replicate it and to open a ticket with my carrier!
    Did an entry on the blog about it too, and came to the same conclusion as above, select a calender first, then proceed to the time. Dumb and needs fixing but works for now.
    02-07-13 05:52 PM
    I had the same thing today. Had to select local calendar, and then all good. This definitely needs to be fixed. It's somewhat frustrating.
    02-07-13 06:28 PM
    This problem is very annoying. Does anyone know where we can submit bug issues to BlackBerry? Rather than hoping for a fix, I'd rather be proactive in reporting issues, the more the merrier.
    General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

this is what your looking for...
    02-07-13 08:28 PM
    I was frustrated with adding appointments but this seems to be working :

1) click to add new appointment
    2) click on the calendar drop box and choose "Home Calendar "

Once I take these steps the calendar works. When I don't take these steps the calendar will abruptly close.

I have 3 calendars set up:
    Home, Facebook, Google (work)
    02-10-13 06:03 PM
    I've got exactly the same problem.

I can open the calendar app but the second I try and adjust the date or time the application closes.

I've removed the battery and rebooted but no joy.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
    06-22-13 09:40 AM
    I have the same problem but if you save the event and then go in and edit it to add the time, it works. A bit of a pain, but it's a good stopgap until I figure out how to fix it for real
    06-22-13 09:43 AM
    The industry is testing dynamic OTA SYNCING of our Calendar and Contact info. Try setting the sync interval on your Z10 for both to Manual for now.
    06-22-13 10:31 AM