Having suggested to my boss that he get a Z10 to replace the iPhone he has been unhappy with for more than half a year of course I am the one hearing about his growing pains.

For most things he has adjusted. One major issue is plaguing him, when he makes a calendar entry he attempts to adjust the time and calendar closes automatically. Essentially he cannot use the calendar, and he really needs to use it as he runs three companies, is in law school and got used to the easy drag and drop style of iPhone. He actually told me today he may get rid of the Z10 after 5 days use to get back to the iPhone just foe the calendar.

So my question, anyone else experiencing this same issues, any way to fix it? Any other ways to make calendar entries. Suggestions?
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-19-13 11:12 PM
    I'm not having this issue at all I suggest force closing the calendar by long pressing the X on the active frame, that will completely shut the app down and if not backing up, wiping and re-loading the os on his phone. its definitely a software problem.
    Calendar issue-img_20130323.png

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:25 PM
    Has he tried a restart?

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-19-13 11:41 PM
    simple search has your solution. causes of your problem are: gmail cal or not up to date software/OS/
    link to solution:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post7970802
    Mad-elph likes this.
    04-19-13 11:43 PM
    Hi biggest issue was that he kept having it crash, so we made the adjustments necessary to stop that.

Now his main gripe is lack of drag and drop on the calendar. He got so used to moving meetings around on his iPhone and not if he has to move something he has to go into the appt, change the time, save it then see that he has double booked, wash rinse repeat.

Anyone know if there is a calendar app, or something like conqu that has drag and drop calendar support that also pushes to Outlook (on a Mac) for calendar support so he can do it on his computer and not just on his phone?
    05-01-13 02:26 PM