Just wanted to say bye and wish ya'll well! After 14 years of exclusive use of BB devices, BES's/ BIS's, just about every one of them, I made the switch to the Note 3 a few days ago.

It handles all of my my EAS accounts perfectly, has far better keyboards available than the Z10 and does everything way better, not to mention insane battery life and a screen to die for.

Apps galore, and the ones I really needed for BB that will never be there, are for Android, abundant!

I realized that very soon, Blackberry will be a museum piece and it was time to make a change for the better, which I have now done.

It's far clearer to me now why Blackberry is failing...they why they don't hold a candle to the Android OS and related devices. Whatever they introduced as novel to smartphones in BB10, has been on Android for much longer. They have nothing on BB10 that Android didn't already have either native or in the app store. And they touted it as being revolutionary...what a pile of BS.

I'll still be a member of the community here, but on the Android central forums.

I'm slamming the door on my way out for those of you who wanna flame me...so go ahead and flame away! When BB finally goes away shortly, I'll be buying a Note 4!
    11-11-13 09:17 PM
    Well I hope you enjoy your new device. Don't forget that Android Central is also a part of the Mobile Nations family. Hope to see you there.

Edit: I took the liberty of closing this thread because I don't see it going anywhere positive. Other members will surely comment and get themselves in trouble.
    MERCDROID, Carjackd, nfsw and 2 others like this.
    11-11-13 09:20 PM