- CrackBerry Abuser
02-06-2013, 06:27 AM #3
- 120 Posts
It's not that easy... BB does not have infrastructure for that at the moment. Ay you know, BB is not producing phones, the stock is located at different manufacturing sites. So if they want to sell phones byself, they would need stock (warehouses etc) , IT network, workforce etc etc BB is not Apple, with stores around the world and premium reseller network. I believe it is not a willingness issue - in the current position of BB they need to use the network of other companies to get their devices to final customers.
- 02-06-2013, 09:23 AM #8
Always good to point to a failure (PlayBook) as a model for the devices that BlackBerry is staking their company on.
They did sell the 4G Playbook (anyone buy it?) directly. And people wanted to buy it from retail stores.
- 03-05-2013, 12:29 PM #11
Buy Z10s from Blackberry.com?
You know, I asked the same question around mid-febuary, and people jumped all over me about how that would be the worst idea.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using TapatalkZ10 10.2.2.1531
- By BallTongue in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 118Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
- By drb227 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 21Last Post: 09-08-2008, 02:48 PM
- By ludachr1s in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:12 PM
- By Aevum in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2008, 04:36 PM
- By jack burton in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2008, 11:47 AM