Dear BB Faithful,

I was burned when:

1. I adopted the Playbook - ....huge price drop
    2. I bought the Bold 9900 .... suffered countless issues until the OS was finally working right.

So, when will it be safe to buy the Z10? They look great. However, I don't wont to drop $535 just to see the price drop and I don't want to suffer production and software issues of first adopters. Have they been on the market long enough yet?

Anybody else on the fence? Sure would like to see a few polls now? Satisfied with OS and quality?
    03-29-13 05:39 PM
    Very satisfied. Pull the trigger.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:40 PM
    The price is unlikely to drop any time soon, and the OS is very very solid. Don't expect to have the best phone indefinitely though. Expect the Z10 to no longer be the flagship by the end of the year. That's just technology for you. I do expect BlackBerry to continue supporting it through software updates for a good amount of time though.
    03-29-13 05:43 PM
    Dear BB Faithful,

I was burned when:

2. I bought the Bold 9900 .... suffered countless issues until the OS was finally working right.

So, when will it be safe to buy the Z10? They look great. However, I don't wont to drop $535 just to see the price drop and I don't want to suffer production and software issues of first adopters. Have they been on the market long enough yet?

Anybody else on the fence? Sure would like to see a few polls now? Satisfied with OS and quality?
    It appears that BlackBerry is not going to work for you. You might want go with android or wait for another 4 months to see what happens
    03-29-13 05:43 PM
    I went for it but the decision is going to be up to you. I feel blackberry will be there for support.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:44 PM
    Prices on phones drop. It's the nature of the industry.

The price drop won't be drastic and sudden like with the PlayBook. You can't even put Z10 and PlayBook in same sentence. Same company, completely different mentality.

If you think the phone will work with your needs and wants for a mobile device, pull the trigger.
    Johnnyboy5 likes this.
    03-29-13 05:47 PM
    I have posted my thoughts on switching from HTC. The 10 is the real deal.
    03-29-13 06:23 PM
    its awesome nowon OS .85 and .90 so if u in those areas that get one of these os'es you be fine to buy.

the out of the box os is good too.
    03-29-13 06:37 PM
    It appears that BlackBerry is not going to work for you. You might want go with android or wait for another 4 months to see what happens
    Sorry, but if someone is having issues with the a product being priced lowered after a few months, or not getting OS updates often enough. Why would you recommend android? Companies like Samsung or HTC are the worst for releasing a new device 4 months after the previous one was released. Also, android devices 6 months old rarely get updated to the newest OS, unless they are a flagship device. (even then, it still takes forever...) I'm not trying to hate on Android, but that recommendation isn't the best for this guys complaint...

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:38 PM
    Dear BB Faithful,

I was burned when:

Bought a 8310. Stuck on OS 4.5 to this day.
    Bought a 8520. Got updated fom 4.6 to 5.0. No 6.0 love.
    Bought a 9780. Stuck on 6.0. I was really looking forward to 6.1 and the disabling of the pannels. No such luck.
    Bought the PlayBook. Still waiting for BB10.

And guess what... I LOVE MY Z10!!!
    PhilipDZ and Korepab like this.
    03-29-13 06:42 PM
    Dear BB Faithful,

I was burned when:

buy it next year if you worry about price drop. seriously, if you want it buy it.
    03-29-13 06:52 PM
    Well its a good think you'll be buying from BlackBerry this time, not RIM
    03-29-13 06:58 PM
    Buy it now. It is a very solid product. The price won't drop anytime soon.
    03-29-13 07:16 PM
    This is worth every penny.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-29-13 07:21 PM
    I thought about waiting for a price drop in maybe a couple of months because I hate paying full price for anything but I'm glad I didn't because the Z10 rocks. I love the phone and I want to see Blackberry do well. If BBRY fans sit on the fence too long waiting price drops, new apps etc - the Z10 will not be considered a successful product and thats what countless media critics and blackberry haters are waiting for. I'm very happy with my decision but each of us has to make his/her own decision.
    03-29-13 07:26 PM
    Whether the price drops 8-12 months from now would be irrelevant to the fact you would have had the use of the device from now. Price drops are a part of life, but waiting for it to happen is totally up to you. Mine was $645 so for $545 you are getting a deal.
    03-29-13 07:28 PM
    I think it is worth the price. I do not experience crashes and all that like I did on the 9930.
    I'm an apple fan boy and this z10 is my phone of choice. It's seriously that good.

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    This phone is the real deal.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 07:31 PM
    Can understand your apprehension. How about putting a message out to your friends, easier and faster if you already have Facebook, to ask if anyone is willing to let you handle and play with a Z10 for a couple of hours first. It wouldn't be enough to get to know the phone but it's better than nothing.

Posted via CB10
    Cap_172R likes this.
    03-29-13 07:36 PM
    Best BBRY i've owned to date! Had it since launch in Canada... no issues and no regrets!
    03-29-13 07:39 PM
    OS and app updates are coming fast and furious. And unlike Apple, they're not breaking anything.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 07:39 PM
    I don't take giving out recommendations lightly. With that said, just get the z10. This is a completely different company.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 07:41 PM
    We have a number of Z10's. They are all working very well. I would not change my Z10 for anything else right now, and I can very easily afford to buy any kind of mobile smart phone I want.

It looks like Blackberry is not for you. Go with the Android system or the iOS. They have their share of bugs and problems. With these phones you have to be very careful for security issues if you are going to do any commercial or personal business with them.

With all technology devices, as time progresses the price will eventually come down. When this happens it is because the newer version is available.
    03-29-13 07:46 PM
    Go for it, you wont regret it this time round
    03-29-13 07:50 PM
38 12