- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
I have a Z10 and it appears to have gone faulty. I love the phone but it simply will not work for me. All it does is show the 'connect to pc' icon. However, when I try to connect it to my PC all it does is attempt to install the drivers then says that the item was unplugged. Is there any way of hard resetting it? Or how can i get it to stay attached to the PC long enough to install the drivers?
Any help gratefully received....
- 02-10-2013, 07:49 AM #4
Re: Busted Z10?
To be honest unless you did something to the device before this started I would return it for a new one. There are always a few bad products that are defective for whatever reason...it sounds like you might have got one. Save your self some time and just get a new one...Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- By jabruno101 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 24Last Post: 04-19-2008, 01:15 PM
- By blueenigma in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:51 AM
- By mattyd102477 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:02 PM
- By Julie in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:25 PM
- By speed_demon29 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2007, 10:19 PM