Hey guys. Just want to say that i love my blackberry z10 and i haven't had problems with it since updating to 10.1.0.2039 on Verizon. As of today I can't seem to open new tabs or open links on my browser. I am using the native browser. I haven't downloaded anything new and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I can open pages but i can't open links or open them in new windows. I just don't get the option. It's as if what's on the screen/web page is not allowing links to opened. Any help? I've reset the phone and removed the battery too. Any other ideas?
    09-19-13 02:18 AM
    can you upload a screenshot of your "display and actions" settings for the browser?
    09-19-13 02:23 AM
    09-19-13 03:06 AM
    Hmm seems to be set up right, try a hard reset, hold the power button down until the loading screen comes up

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 03:27 AM
    I have a similar problem. But I think I changed the setting but do not know where to go to change the setting back.

I downloaded an app from 1 Mobile Market APP store . I received an option to open it in the blackberry browser or 1 Mobile Market.
    I picked 1Mobile Market. ( Big Mistake)

So now every time I click on a link (In emails or Twitter etc...) I am forwarded to the 1 Mobile Market App instead of the link in the browser.

Where do I go to change this setting back?
    03-24-15 09:51 AM
    I have a similar problem. But I think I changed the setting but do not know where to go to change the setting back.

I downloaded an app from 1 Mobile Market APP store . I received an option to open it in the blackberry browser or 1 Mobile Market.
    I picked 1Mobile Market. ( Big Mistake)

So now every time I click on a link (In emails or Twitter etc...) I am forwarded to the 1 Mobile Market App instead of the link in the browser.

Where do I go to change this setting back?
    Possibly:

Swipe for Main Settings. Then find App Manager. Check what might be in Default Apps.
    03-24-15 12:40 PM