Browser Not working since 10.1?-img_00000010.png
    Browser Not working since 10.1?-img_00000001.png
    Browser Not working since 10.1?-img_00000002.png
    Browser Not working since 10.1?-img_00000003.png... these are screen shots of my Z10, I have tried everything and nothing works, so I phoned BlackBerry technical team and they said it's a software issue that is affecting some Z10's and that there is some sort of bug that is affecting the browsers, none of mine work, I downloaded one from BlackBerry World called chameleon and that works fine, but I shouldn't have to resolve to using a third party app to browse the Internet. So I am having my fone exchanged for a brand new boxed one and now this will be my 7ty handset of the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 02:59 AM
    I was having issues with the browser too. Nothing happened when i type in the web address...even those three dots to access the settings were frozen so i could not delete the cache...I reinstalled the OS and everything is fine once again.
    06-14-13 05:44 AM
    A million thanks for that one. But what still puzzles me is what happened to make the browser react that way since 10.1

Anyway, I was about to reload my OS but your method worked great. I was lazy the first time around (skipped steps) and it didn't work but I properly tried it and I'm enjoying my browser again

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 07:41 AM
    .. @Devilboy125

Carrying out the steps in your fix seems to have had a great effect. For starters, the browser is fast again while using 3G, although it was starting to get little sluggish before the browser packed in. Not tried wi-fi as yet. I do most of my browsing and content delivery stuff via this method to stay within data allowance. Great stuff.

Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lethakeks; 06-17-13 at 04:47 PM.
    06-17-13 02:07 PM
    The second method worked for me:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=819377

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:16 PM
    Worked for me. Thanks you Devil you!

I tried that fix,

(Turn Wifi off first)

Settings < Network Connections < Mobile Network - Leave 'Mobile Network' on but turn 'Data Services' off.

Open your browser and it will fail to load. Go to settings (within the browser) and and then go in privacy and security. Click 'Clear History' and 'Clear Cookies & Other Data'. After you have done that go into display and actions (within the browser settings)a nd scroll to the bottom and hit 'Reset Search Engines'. Close yuur browser (Close the active frame as well). Turn your data back on and BAM! It should fix it!

Posted on my Z10!
    Devilboy125 likes this.
    07-05-13 07:17 PM
    I tried that fix,

(Turn Wifi off first)

Settings < Network Connections < Mobile Network - Leave 'Mobile Network' on but turn 'Data Services' off.

Open your browser and it will fail to load. Go to settings (within the browser) and and then go in privacy and security. Click 'Clear History' and 'Clear Cookies & Other Data'. After you have done that go into display and actions (within the browser settings)a nd scroll to the bottom and hit 'Reset Search Engines'. Close yuur browser (Close the active frame as well). Turn your data back on and BAM! It should fix it!

Posted on my Z10!
    If I could kiss you I would!!!!
    Devilboy125 and gimili like this.
    07-06-13 11:16 AM
    I've experienced this just a couple of weeks ago and I still cant get anything to work. When I open my browser nothing loads, its just a black screen. I'm unable to press the three dots to access the settings to delete the cookies or anything. Also when I press on links through the facebook and twitter apps, it is the same thing, even my youtube app wont load anything. I'm not sure what else to try, please help me!!
    08-20-13 01:17 PM
    I've experienced this just a couple of weeks ago and I still cant get anything to work. When I open my browser nothing loads, its just a black screen. I'm unable to press the three dots to access the settings to delete the cookies or anything. Also when I press on links through the facebook and twitter apps, it is the same thing, even my youtube app wont load anything. I'm not sure what else to try, please help me!!
    Install the 10.2 leak it's miles ahead of 10.1

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 07:31 PM
    Thanks for the info. Worked Perfectly
    dalight13 likes this.
    09-02-13 07:18 PM
    I've tried all of those tips, but my browser still isn't working . After I turned my data off & reset everything as the instructions said, I believed it worked since my page started loading, but it got half way & froze. I hate to say this, but I'm getting tired of having problems, waiting on software updates, & not being able to download the apps that my friends have on their prepaid android phones :/. I especially hate it even more since I have more fun using my Z10 than I do my mom's iPhone 4S & I'm even struggling right now to type this out from my iPod. Hopefully we get some solutions & better news soon.
    09-02-13 09:52 PM
    I just did the fix posted in this thread now ny browser is acting even worst. My youtube won't even load now.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 08:26 AM
    My browser still acting up smh.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 11:26 AM
    Anyone know if installing a leak will fix this? Or will there be more problems? I'm desperate to get my Internet back :/!

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 07:28 AM
    Anyone know if installing a leak will fix this? Or will there be more problems? I'm desperate to get my Internet back :/!

Posted via CB10
    100% install the latest leak. It's fantastic

Posted via CB10
    kimbonini likes this.
    09-06-13 02:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'd say get the latest 10.2 leak . They're awesome. A lot of improvements!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 03:31 PM
    I tried that fix,

(Turn Wifi off first)

Posted on my Z10!
    This worked for me. Thanks.
    10-06-13 10:26 AM
42 12