Well my default browser Freezes whenever I open it. The evolution browser seems to work fine and the boat browser works ok too. I tried the google.com/?t. That doesn't help. If I open any website at all it freezes after opening half way.
    Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 08:35 PM
    The problem seems to occur when I load pages from bookmark list. The problem seemed to start after I deleted my cookies and history last night.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 01:09 AM
    Below is the solution. At least it worked for me that is. I take no credit for figuring this method out. Kudos to whomever did.

Also best to use the search and post your problem to an already ongoing thread regarding this issue. Let's try to keep the negative threads contained. Thanks!

Change your home page to about:blank. (open browser, click on settings - via the 3 dots at bottom right of screen, open display and actions. Then in field type in about:blank)
    Go to privacy and security.
    Clear cookies and history.
    Turn off cookies
    Close browser
    Reopen browser and change the home page back to your preference.
    Clear cookies and history again
    Turn on cookies

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    07-26-13 01:20 AM
    I've seen this solution before. And have had success with it. But not this time. cookies off cookies on. Doesn't matter. When I open a new page it freezes. I can't go back. I can't access links. I can't close tabs.
    Any other solutions out there???

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 01:30 AM
    Wow. So I found. Post on Crackberry. Can't direct u there cause I don't know how to paste that link into here.
    But basically I turned off wifi. Cleared cookies and history. Turned off cookies. Reset searcj h engine. Closed browser. And it worked.
    There rutile causes and solutions for browser freezing up.
    If I wasn't a dedicated BlackBerry user I'd be extremely upset and put off by this.
    The browser and other key apps need to be bullet proof. Cause they are on iPhone and Android.
    This is how BlackBerry loses business.
    Come on guys in waterloo !!!!!
    Get with the program and bring up your game.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 02:02 AM