For some strange reason, my Z10 browser keeps telling me I can't accept cookies. So, I can't log into any site etc... The attached pic is my settings. Can anyone see any reason I can't accept cookies?

Any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Browser and cookies-img_00000064.jpg  
    04-03-13 01:06 PM
    For some strange reason, my Z10 browser keeps telling me I can't accept cookies. So, I can't log into any site etc... The attached pic is my settings. Can anyone see any reason I can't accept cookies?

Any suggestions?
    Nothing blocked ion exceptions and is disk cache enabled under developer tools? (I am assuming disk cache is the same as the cache on a PC)

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 01:33 PM
    Nothing blocked ion exceptions and is disk cache enabled under developer tools? (I am assuming disk cache is the same as the cache on a PC)

Posted via CB10
    Nothing I can see there either...

Web inspector is off, Desktop mode is off and Disk Cache is on.
    04-03-13 02:55 PM
    Nothing I can see there either...

Web inspector is off, Desktop mode is off and Disk Cache is on.
    In this case your settings appear identical to mine which means it should work... the "stupid, generally works solution" is to wipe the phone, but there must be a better way.

Site permissions also do not have anythin gadded (mine are empty).

Any chance you would be willing to share some websites where this happens? (For others to test - just to make sure it is not a site issue, though I would be surprised if that were the case given there is nothing special about a mobile browser...)
    04-03-13 03:13 PM
    In this case your settings appear identical to mine which means it should work... the "stupid, generally works solution" is to wipe the phone, but there must be a better way.

Site permissions also do not have anythin gadded (mine are empty).

Any chance you would be willing to share some websites where this happens? (For others to test - just to make sure it is not a site issue, though I would be surprised if that were the case given there is nothing special about a mobile browser...)

I just tried to log into Amazon and got the cookie error...
    04-04-13 09:37 AM
    I just tried to log into Amazon and got the cookie error...
    Good choice - global site, plenty of users and I just checked, for me it works...
    So... I am trying to think what else could affect cookies and cannot think of anything...

The wipe and restore technique or restore via Link technique works, but there must be a simple solution.
    04-04-13 10:59 AM