Maybe if we get enough people checking in here we can get the Bridge to work as the legacy devices did on our Playbooks for our Z10, Q10, Q5 and upcoming Z00,X00 or Z30 and other BB10 Blackberry's...I'll be the first. Please give us The Bridge functions at least as good as it was with the legacy devices. I had an 8530 Curve and feel like I was downgraded on this app when I got my Z10. I bought three 16GB Playbooks and one 64GB Playbook. We have 3 Z10's

Let's hear it!

EDIT: I will be sending these comments directly to Blackberry Support, Attention: Development, so keep them coming!
    EDIT2: Today I called Blackberry Playbook/BB10 Support @ 1-877-644-8410, Spoke to a nice lady that has given us two email addresses to the "Back Office Development Teams" they are as follows: <[email protected]> and<[email protected]> . If we flood these 2 places with our request for the Bridge to have some development on our Q10's and Z10's we may just inspire them to add a few functions to the OS's to come. I spoke of the 6-8 million of us that have purchased BB10 phones so far. My estimate may have been a little off but they got the message. They are awaiting constructive ideas and thoughts (be specific) from all of us. EMAIL THEM NOW, PLEASE

EDIT3: This is not a place for complaints, but for suggestions. Developers are asking for what we want. If you want some change or addition to your phone...tell me. They can build on suggestions. They can't build anything constructive on whining to developers. If you have to whine, send it to Public Relations Front Office, please not here.

Update: I have emailed the Developers (both email addresses) to let them know that 4,473 people were interested enough in getting our Z10's and Q10's hooking up better to our Playbooks to read my other post and that some have left suggestions. Today August 13, 2013 1:00 am. I encouraged them to read this thread on Crackberry. Please add some more suggestions. No whiners.
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    08-13-13 12:43 PM
    Just going to point out, they already acknowledge the fact it needs to be brought back, based on the Beta Zone feedback, and that this is under the "requested feature" section
    Gearheadaddy and Dr J39 like this.
    08-13-13 12:50 PM
    You know. I'd love to see a two way remote system. I can control my playbook with my z10, I'd like it the other way. Particularly when I'm watching movies on the hd tv. Wire up the z10 to the hdtv and use the playbook as the remote.

It would be really nice.
    08-13-13 12:52 PM
    Email the dev's at the email addresses I have provided
    You know. I'd love to see a two way remote system. I can control my playbook with my z10, I'd like it the other way. Particularly when I'm watching movies on the hd tv. Wire up the z10 to the hdtv and use the playbook as the remote.

It would be really nice.
    08-13-13 12:55 PM
    Thanks for the info Kris...You Rock!
    Just going to point out, they already acknowledge the fact it needs to be brought back, based on the Beta Zone feedback, and that this is under the "requested feature" section
    08-13-13 12:56 PM
    Email the dev's at the email addresses I have provided
    Done. Thanks!
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    08-13-13 01:02 PM
    Glad to see this, even tho Kris is right. So thanks, OP. And thanks to the developers at BlackBerry for listening.
    I think Bridge was a brilliant idea and still has relevance. I still use Bridge for my professional workshops, and think it shows off what BlackBerry can do to large groups. So that in itself has value.
    I didn't think about what an upgrade to 10.1 might do to bridge and was embarrassed to discover during a workshop that I no longer had Presenter to advance PowerPoint slides. That is one of my fav features, so please restore it. I think Bridge functions might be broadened so that it has other applications than with current or future BlackBerry tablets.

Posted via CB10 with *Z* BEST!
    08-13-13 01:11 PM
    I was really dissatisfied with the bridge when I got my z10. I would have thought that they would have updated it sooner...

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 03:19 PM
    As previously stated, I would like full connectivity - email, text,.control of phone, and using phone to control Playbook - on my Q10 as it was on my 9900.
    08-13-13 04:49 PM
    Can someone tell me what bridge functions are still available to the Z10? I want to know before I decide to upgrade from my 9900. Thanks.
    08-16-13 12:48 PM
    Loved being to do BBM, text, email, and so on. Basically enjoyed most all of the many functions available on my 9780/Playbook via Bridge so I would be satisfied just to have that back on my Z10. But I'd be pleased as punch to have enough added features to Bridge to make it into essentially a 7" Z10. Wouldn't that be something to be proud of and great to have? Like sharing pictures and files between devices? Just think of the possibilities, huh?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 10:19 PM
    You can use your Z10 to open one picture or video at a time using the "share" button, or use the Z10 as a trackpad/mouse or keyboard for the Playbook
    Can someone tell me what bridge functions are still available to the Z10? I want to know before I decide to upgrade from my 9900. Thanks.
    08-16-13 11:32 PM
    Texting on the Playbook now in an update on Blackberry World!
    11-19-13 01:28 AM
    Text and bbm on Q10

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    11-19-13 01:37 AM