I used this method for the bridge app and it worked perfectly.
    04-01-13 07:44 AM
    I have a tethering plan with AT&T and I still can't get it to link. I'm not as frustrated as I should because I simply use the hotspot
    04-01-13 09:27 AM
    I believe it is a way to get AT&T customers out of the thier unlimited Data plans and into more limited plans..AT&T hates UNLIMITED data because the can't charge for overages. I have the shared DAta plan and I do not pay extra for those features. My Shared data plan allows me to Bridge and use as WIFI Hot spot. I use my Z10 as a Mobile Wi-Fi spot with my BBPlaybook(when needed). There feels like a easy transition with My Z10 and playbook.
    04-01-13 10:15 AM
    I believe it is a way to get AT&T customers out of the thier unlimited Data plans and into more limited plans..AT&T hates UNLIMITED data because the can't charge for overages. I have the shared DAta plan and I do not pay extra for those features. My Shared data plan allows me to Bridge and use as WIFI Hot spot. I use my Z10 as a Mobile Wi-Fi spot with my BBPlaybook(when needed). There feels like a easy transition with My Z10 and playbook.

Do you have to have your tablet added onto your shared plan for bridge browser to work?
    04-01-13 12:22 PM
    I was able to install bridge without the sim card and pair with my playbook by scanning the barcode. Now i get a Bridge update notification, that when i remove the sim and update, never goes away. Does anyone else have this? I am running Bridge version 3.0.9.8, the update shows version 3.0.109.8. I have uninstalled the version i have and reinstalled but the same 9.8 installs. I bet the 109.8 is the ATT version with limitations.
    04-01-13 12:37 PM
    I was able to install bridge without the sim card and pair with my playbook by scanning the barcode. Now i get a Bridge update notification, that when i remove the sim and update, never goes away. Does anyone else have this? I am running Bridge version 3.0.9.8, the update shows version 3.0.109.8. I have uninstalled the version i have and reinstalled but the same 9.8 installs. I bet the 109.8 is the ATT version with limitations.
    I think so. Stay away from it. Any time I have the sim card install I get update notification.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 01:31 PM
    1) Turn off Z10 & remove sim card (First, delete existing bridge app on phone if you have downloaded it)
    2) Turn on Z10, connect to a Wi-Fi connection
    3) Go to BB World on your Z10 & download Bridge app
    4) Turn off Z10, re-insert sim card, turn Z10 back on
    5) Avoid manual paring (scan the code that appears on the PlayBook)

Worked like a charm for me! Thanks to whoever first posted these instructions......
    Should it be paired with the PlayBook before putting the SIM back in or after?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 02:06 PM
    Should it be paired with the PlayBook before putting the SIM back in or after?

Posted via CB10
    It should not matter. I inserted before pairing it.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 03:47 PM
33 12