I updated my Z10 (stl-1) to 10.2.1 yesterday and it worked fine until a couple of hours ago where the hub stopped responding. So I restarted my phone and it stopped at the "BlackBerry" screen, after half an hour of no response, i tried restarting again, and a battery pull in the hopes it would change. After nothing worked i tried reloading the OS on my phone using link, and after a "successful" reloading, my phone now does nothing.

Anyone have any ideas and/or suggestions that could help?
    thanks in advance
    01-29-14 02:59 PM
    How much "nothing" is it doing - is the LED blinking at all, is the screen powering on (might be blank, but you would notice the backlight), does Link still recognize it, or is it doing absolutely nothing, as in you hold the power button and nothing happens?
    01-29-14 03:23 PM
    I'd give Link any try. But you can also use the Leak Autoloader as it is the same OS either way.
    01-29-14 05:10 PM
    no LED blinking or screen backlight, if anything is happening, theres no sign of it.
    01-29-14 10:41 PM
    no LED blinking or screen backlight, if anything is happening, theres no sign of it.
    Have you replaced the battery and tried charging it again - for a couple of hours.

Or download the Leak Autoloader, run it and connect usb and see. If that does not work, remove battery, re-run Autoloader, plug in usb, any reaction or none, replace battery and watch for a bit. Any reaction?
    01-30-14 12:21 AM
    Did you happen to use a charger other than the one the Z10 was supplied with? Here's similar symptoms which were linked to the car charger :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...harger-778917/
    Apparently the car charger had damaged the CPU

(EDIT:Added information above)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

I'd suggest trying to run an autoloader on it. Please note, that this will wipe everything from your device back to like it just came out of the box (the SD card contents should be OK if it's not encrypted.) If you don't have a backup of your device you may want to hold out to see if someone could provide some more information, maybe there's a way to bring it back up without losing the information on the device.
    -For what it's worth, mine would do nothing but blink the red LED once every few seconds, and an autoloader brought it back to life.

I don't know if you've ever used an autoloader before, but it is very easy to do, just be sure to be patient, and follow the steps carefully.
    Here's the link to download 10.2.1.1925 (with the .1899 radio):
    Download this file onto your PC - https://mega.co.nz/#!RZ1EVBSb!foUkuh...rLLCHi6b6F-QS8
    (link courtesy of Lengend, this thread- http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/ )

Then follow the steps here: Installing leaks - BerryLeaks Wiki

Again, be patient, keep your hands off of your Z10, and I would say it wouldn't hurt to leave the PC alone as well.
    Last edited by Mr.Monty; 01-30-14 at 12:38 AM.
    01-30-14 12:26 AM
    Tried running the autoloader, but it couldn't find the phone, it just remained on "coonecting to bootrom", trying to reset the phone or doing a battery pull didnt help.

I've used a legacy blackberry charger to charge the phone, but when it died it was connected via usb to the computer. I've tried replacing the battery, but it doesnt change anything.

after reading the thread on the dead Z10's, the symptoms do sound the same, although I'm not sure what would have caused it.
    01-30-14 04:06 AM