- CrackBerry Abuser
- 454 Posts
Brand New Z10. Need Help!
Just got a brand new Z10.
I wanted to do a security swipe because i made some phones, and adjusted some settings.
so when I got home I wanted to transfer my BB9900 to my Z10 correctly all in one shot with no mistakes.
I figured starting with a fresh brand new phone..AKA: no-phones no text-messages ,just a default phone would help.
I went to Settings-> Security -> Security Wipe -> typed the word "blackberry"
Phone restarted -> got a black-screen sayings "Security Wipe In Progress"
I literally sat here and watched he same exact screen being displayed for over 20 minutes.
I thought something was wrong, so i did a battery-pull.
Now the phone turns on with a black-screen and a picture of a cell phone with arrows pointing towards a computer.
My phone has been like this for the past 20 minutes.
I did multiple battery-pulls on it already, nothing is helping.
my screen is the same over and over again.
Someone please give me some advice.
- 02-13-13, 08:56 PM #2
Just a guess, but step one would appear to be plug it in via USB connection to your computer.
From there, I guess it depends on what happens when you plug it in. Crackberry posted an article on reloading the OS, that may be what happens next here. How to reload your BlackBerry 10 smartphone operating system | CrackBerry.com
- 02-13-13, 09:39 PM #3
- 02-15-13, 08:08 PM #11
that's why jackass
when I got home I wanted to transfer my BB9900 to my Z10 correctly all in one shot with no mistakes.
February 14, 2013
- By dmatsubayashi in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-08, 06:43 PM
- By efarmer21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-08, 08:54 AM
- By rscarb in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-08, 08:43 AM
- By one_ako in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-08, 06:19 PM
- By ahadhayat in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-07, 09:56 PM