There's one negative thing I gotta say about this phone is........

......I just can't get enough of it! I am loving my whole Z10 experience!

Hope all you guys n' gals in the US put all those naysayers back in their place and show all the rest of the US what a great phone the Z10 is! : )

Posted via CB10 via my awesome Zed (or is that Zee)10
    03-20-13 08:50 PM
    The tech site ELECTRONISTA, based in San Francisco near Apple HQ, is reporting tonight that Apple has won a huge contract at the United States Department of Defense. What the headlines mean is that the Pentagon is dumping BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Not true.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 05:27 PM
    No offense but the US market is messed up. I had a guy recently tell me one of the main selling features of the Galaxy S4 was being able to hover scroll the screen without touching it so he could use it while eating his chicken wings.

I'm serious.

How do you even try to sell intelligent features into a market that thrives off of HoneyBooBoo and Real Housewives of NJ? How? I'll tell you how. Give them a phone that lets them eat greasy wings or dry their nail polish while using it. Samsung knows their target audience well, I'll give them credit for that.
    LOL that is really funny. Though, I am not into those crap shows. I watch The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad... that is about it. Oh and Big Bang Theory.
    03-22-13 06:36 PM
    I'll tell you what the best counter-offensive would be. We may be just the little people up against the big bad corporations, hedge funds and their vested interests, but we can each make a difference in our own small circles. Evangelize, evangelize, evangelize! Buy BB10, use it proudly and publicly. Show it off every chance you get. Ignore the hecklers. If every fan on this Site could convert even just one other person, that's a start.
    xBURK likes this.
    03-22-13 06:55 PM
    I still say that people bash BlackBerry phones because the people who use them don't break them and buy new ones every six months, and this doesn't help line the coffers of the companies that make money from phones (media by running ads, carriers by retaining customers). So yes, wage slaves, please buy the phone that took like five years to get MMS messaging, has no hand-removable battery, and was pushed onto the public by a rich man who cheated his friends, denied his daughter, abused his subordinates, and in the end, was killed by his own stupidity.

All that said, I don't get on people for having bought Android or Windows phones. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all.
    03-22-13 07:05 PM
30 12