Hi,

I am looking to buy Bose Headphones/Microphones/Headsets - anything is fine as long as it has a microphone compatible with Z10.

Any suggestions? Budget ~ $400.

Thank you,
    Prakhar
    04-03-13 08:42 AM
    Hi,

I am looking to buy Bose Headphones/Microphones/Headsets - anything is fine as long as it has a microphone compatible with Z10.

Any suggestions? Budget ~ $400.

Thank you,
    Prakhar
    No Bose! Go to Head-fi.org and study...
    AT_Nepal likes this.
    04-03-13 08:45 AM
    The best thing about Bose is their marketing not their sound!! I know, I have had two of their earphones, and currently have their on-ear headphones as well as a pair of speakers. They are quite nice but like saxxman said, for the best in business go to head-fi.org!!
    saxxman likes this.
    04-03-13 08:53 AM
    Love my Bose headphone / headset. I use everything Bose, from my aviation headset to headphones. I love my IE2's. The mobile version the MIE2's are the same except it has the built in mic! Most comfortable headphone i've used!
    04-03-13 09:03 AM
    The best thing about Bose is their marketing not their sound!! I know, I have had two of their earphones, and currently have their on-ear headphones as well as a pair of speakers. They are quite nice but like saxxman said, for the best in business go to head-fi.org!!
    Now if we can get the data required to add an external DAC to play the FLAC library I have on my 64g card, we'll be in audio heaven!
    04-03-13 09:04 AM
    I use Bang & Olufsen, I know you asked about Bose but I find this brand much sexier looking and produces great sounds.
    EarSet 3i - Bang & Olufsen
    Another great feature is how the ear piece can swivel, I find that very useful in daily situations.

GL in your search.
    BlackberryPig likes this.
    04-03-13 09:09 AM
    Love my Bose headphone / headset. I use everything Bose, from my aviation headset to headphones. I love my IE2's. The mobile version the MIE2's are the same except it has the built in mic! Most comfortable headphone i've used!
    The Mic in MIE2 - Is it compatible with Z10?
    04-13-13 02:41 PM