So I just did a battery pull as Facebook decided to start hanging. It booted up in about 15-20 seconds. Is it just me or is that really quick. And I still haven't received the new update. No thanks to T - Mobile/EE. Anyone else experienced this super fast boot up time?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 01:09 PM
    So I just did a battery pull as Facebook decided to start hanging. It booted up in about 15-20 seconds. Is it just me or is that really quick. And I still haven't received the new update. No thanks to T - Mobile/EE. Anyone else experienced this super fast boot up time?

Posted via CB10
    That is a very fast boot, I've only restarted my Z10 2 X in the past full month and it was over 1 min.

Just wondering, why do a "Battery Pull ". And not restart the OS correctly, the way it was designed to be restarted? Does pulling the battery give you different results? I've always thought about it as if you couldn't access the battery, like on the Playbook.

Posted from my Z10.
    jesse_h likes this.
    03-11-13 01:15 PM
    Dude are you being dead serious? I don't even have a BlackBerry Z10 and if the boot time is 15 seconds awesome cause my android takes longer than that wish splash screen etcc.
    03-11-13 01:16 PM
    Same here. Only done X2 battery pulls this month. The first time was around a minute, a bit surprised this time.
    I think I did a battery pull rather than the actual restart as I'm used to it from older berries. Never really had a restart option in the old devices. Old habits die hard lol

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 01:19 PM
    Dude are you being dead serious? I don't even have a BlackBerry Z10 and if the boot time is 15 seconds awesome cause my android takes longer than that wish splash screen etcc.
    Yeh I literally took the battery out, put it back in, changed my top and it was done. Very surprised indeed. Don't know if it'll do it again though lol

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 01:21 PM
    Must have been a fluke its normally around a minute. I'd do a battery pull and time it but my timers on the Z10. Bahh catch 22.
    03-11-13 01:30 PM
    It's normally around 1 min. Sometime we get the impression that it's less because we tend to start counting when the blue logo shows up

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 01:34 PM
    Maybe Kevin should do a benchmark test and install tons of apps on the BlackBerry Z10 and see how long the device takes to boot would be fun though and do a BBM stress test like he did with the previous OS
    03-11-13 01:35 PM
    It's normally around 1 min. Sometime we get the impression that it's less because we tend to start counting when the blue logo shows up

Posted via CB10
    I get what your saying but I started counting when the blue bar started moving. Started off slow for a couple of seconds then just flew by at mach 6

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 01:42 PM
    Maybe Kevin should do a benchmark test and install tons of apps on the BlackBerry Z10 and see how long the device takes to boot would be fun though and do a BBM stress test like he did with the previous OS
    I think Kevin said he would be doing a BBM stress test soon. Not sure about an app test though.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 01:45 PM
    Did someone find out that when you hold the bb logo when booting it shows how much procent the booting process is.
    Just a tip for the people that didnt know

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 01:52 PM