The radios are great... if not awesome.
    The voice quality is very good and stable as you speakerphone comment suggests. The "HD" voice experience is excellent and much better than normal (this can also be experienced with another BBMV user). Never had a signal issue on any radio. BT great and automatically syncs to my Venza. WIFI is perfectly remembering every spot. LTE is available and well used. Haven't tried NFC yet. WIFI hotspot is stable too.
    100% agree
    03-28-13 06:29 AM
    moved to Z10 forum, but very thorough write up
    03-28-13 06:36 AM
    Thank you! Very similar to my experience so far. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks the volume screen stays on too long when trying to adjust the volume!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 06:40 AM
    My complaint is that it ports all your Facebook contacts into your address book. I flat out dislike that function. I have a lot of FB friends, but I'm not on a call and chit chat basis with every single one. That part was a nightmare. And, if they aren't in your address book via Facebook, you can't tag them within the app function. So, I've ditched the app and only use th browser version until they get that app up to par. Its horrible!

I also dislike the lack of alerts and ring tones. OMG!!! Why? Just why?

And, still no multiple alarm settings. Does Blackberry think they know better than the consumer? Where is the multi alarm function? I also miss the reminder screen that would pop up and confirm that your device will come back on at the set alarm time when you turn the device off. Where did it go? Why is it gone? It was a great comfort to have that feature.

Don't get me wrong still love this phone. I just miss certain key features from the Legacy OS. Its the little things that count.
    03-28-13 06:42 AM
    My complaint is that it ports all your Facebook contacts into your address book. I flat out dislike that function. I have a lot of FB friends, but I'm not on a call and chit chat basis with every single one. That part was a nightmare. And, if they aren't in your address book via Facebook, you can't tag them within the app function. So, I've ditched the app and only use th browser version until they get that app up to par. Its horrible!

I also dislike the lack of alerts and ring tones. OMG!!! Why? Just why?

And, still no multiple alarm settings. Does Blackberry think they know better than the consumer? Where is the multi alarm function? I also miss the reminder screen that would pop up and confirm that your device will come back on at the set alarm time when you turn the device off. Where did it go? Why is it gone? It was a great comfort to have that feature.

Don't get me wrong still love this phone. I just miss certain key features from the Legacy OS. Its the little things that count.
    I don't have Facebook anymore (drama) so didn't include that. I agree that importing contacts for facebook would be annoying. Still wondering w m playbook imports twitter contact in the video chat. I haven't turned my phone off with the alarm set yet so I didn't know that was gone I liked that feature when away from home and unable to charge over night so I turned it off.

Set the alarm for one minute in the future and turn your phone off. Alarm will go off and put your mind at ease. Reset alarm and turn it off again.
    03-28-13 06:51 AM
    Glad to see you post a review BUHC. I really enjoy reading what others think of the device and new platform. I hope to see a few more of these coming in from others. Keep up the good work CB enthusiasts!
    03-28-13 06:55 AM
    Glad to see you post a review BUHC. I really enjoy reading what others think of the device and new platform. I hope to see a few more of these coming in from others. Keep up the good work CB enthusiasts!

Thank You. It is by no means comprehensive however I wanted to finally give a quick few thoughts on a few of the things I like and all of the things I don't like

There is way more good that I didn't put in for example time shift.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    03-28-13 07:57 AM
    One of the better user reviews I've read on the Z10 in sometime, answered a lot of questions I had thanks.
    Last edited by 93Aero; 03-29-13 at 08:17 AM. Reason: spell check
    03-28-13 08:01 AM
    That's Ashley esqueda licking a playbook in my pic. I'm a guy. LOL!!!!
    LOL! classic!
    03-28-13 08:23 AM
    Didn't even include the LED indicator!!!! Ironically one of my favorite features. So many good things left out!! Sorry!!
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    03-28-13 08:51 AM
    #word

And yea I used a hashtag in crackberry. kill me

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    Looks like something I would do...can't hate you for that #justsayin
    03-28-13 09:00 AM
36 12