Hey guys! Is there any app or sideload for bmw car app and control using bbZ 10? There is a nice application on iphone.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:52 PM
    There is an android app but even on Android it is fairly useless. You can't do much other than unlock it and hit the panic button. I haven't even bothered converting it because it's just that useless
    04-11-13 12:55 PM
    Hey guys! Is there any app or sideload for bmw car app and control using bbZ 10? There is a nice application on iphone.

Posted via CB10
    What model/year BMW do you have. The phone seems to work very well the BMW idrive system as it also uses QNX. Check out the following CB thread.
    http://crackberry.com/more-blackberr...ol-integration

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:26 PM
    What model/year BMW do you have. The phone seems to work very well the BMW idrive system as it also uses QNX. Check out the following CB thread.
    More BlackBerry Z10 in-car Voice Control integration shown off | CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    I'm the same with my Z4. Works perfectly.
    04-11-13 01:30 PM
    http://crackberry.com/more-blackberr...ol-integration

Posted via CB10
    I believe he is talking about the BMW connected drive app. The app itself doesn't offer a ton of functionality but the phone by itself integrates very well
    04-11-13 06:21 PM
    Yes i do have idrive,i tried that out X unfortunately numbet doesn't get through. Apart from that, there is no dedicated app for bmw.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:11 PM
    Yes i do have idrive,i tried that out X unfortunately numbet doesn't get through. Apart from that, there is no dedicated app for bmw.

Posted via CB10
    Ah, sorry couldn't be of more help. Not too sure if they're planning a dedicated app yet or not. Will try to find out from my sources in BMW.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:15 PM
    BMW and Mini Connect system only works with iphone. And to date, only the 4s update has been released, nothing for iphone 5 so you can only use it as Bluetooth you can't take advantage of full Connect system yet. I just sold my BMW and got a new Mini so I know firsthand.
    04-11-13 10:19 PM
    Im trying to find a port for my geo metro.... any help? lol
    04-11-13 10:33 PM
    I'll have to try my new z10 out on some pdis and customers cars. Been so busy the last couple weeks I haven't had a chance to try my phone out. If a customer with an I phone comes complaining about bluetooth connectivity, I usually tell them my 9900 works just fine, hahaha!! Need to know if my z10 will be as useful. I was able to play music via blue tooth with my 9900 on the newer bmws.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:34 PM