When playing music with the native player or with an app such as Slacker while paired to a bluetooth speaker , the volume rockers are disabled. Is there a setting I'm missing?
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    03-01-13 04:47 PM
    Ditto. U noticed that in my car bluetooth and stereo gateway. I'd love to know if this setting can be changed as well.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-01-13 06:01 PM
    gotta wait for BlackBerry to update and give you this ability. I hope it will be in the next update. (I was hoping to see it in yesterday's)

CB10 App, Z10
    03-01-13 06:13 PM
    I hate to dig up an older thread but this is a real problem. If I have my z10's volume all the way down and jump in my car, when it connects via bluetooth there isn't a way to bump up the volume. I'm left trying to disable bluetooth so I can volume up once then re enable bluetooth. Super inconvenient.
    04-06-13 09:51 AM
    This drove me nuts. I play music from my z10 in my Elantra via Bluetooth. sometimes it would appear that it didn't work. I didn't know what was wrong. new car and new phone so I was blaming the car, then the phone, then Bluetooth and back and forth. restarting my car, rebooting the phone. turning Bluetooth off and on again etc.. turns out that I have to make sure that the volume on the phone is turned up before I turn the car on and then it works awesome.
    04-09-13 02:38 PM