- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Bluetooth blue LED light not working on Z10
I have my new Z10 and am thrilled except that now the blue LED light for Bluetooth connecitons is no longer working.
Worked in the beginning.
I have done resets and battery pull.
All notifications seem to be on.
- 02-20-2013, 04:52 PM #6
I concur that the option to turn the blue LED bluetooth light on or off is not there. I never had it enabled anyway so I do not miss it. The bluetooth sumbol is clearly white and not greyed out when connected to something anyway. It is pointless to have double confirmation. Just look at the bluetooth symbol to check.Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- By techluvr1234 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2010, 12:50 AM
- By littleinkblots in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:21 AM
- By jwp5123 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:02 AM
- By IRONlion84 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2009, 08:57 AM
- By scottstrada in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:12 PM