Hi, please forgive me if this has already been covered in another thread. I'm having trouble when I use a Blue Tooth ear piece. I can't hear callers and they can't hear me. My volume is set to maximum. So, as is I can't use a Blue Tooth ear piece. Anyone else having this problem? If so do you think BlackBerry could correct this issue in a future software update? If so how can someone let BlackBerry know of the issue? Other than this problem I'm really happy with my Z10

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 02:32 PM
    Hmm.
    Have you been able to confirm the bluetooth works at all? Will music play through it? Just want to confirm that it's actually synced properly as mine does work well with the volume levels.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-11-13 02:39 PM
    Hi, please forgive me if this has already been covered in another thread. I'm having trouble when I use a Blue Tooth ear piece. I can't hear callers and they can't hear me. My volume is set to maximum. So, as is I can't use a Blue Tooth ear piece. Anyone else having this problem? If so do you think BlackBerry could correct this issue in a future software update? If so how can someone let BlackBerry know of the issue? Other than this problem I'm really happy with my Z10

Posted via CB10
    Just an FYI, is your headset a Jawbone one? If so, I have a thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e2-z10-793738/
    04-11-13 03:00 PM