Its wiped the phone...but luckily there wasnt any data on there, not even an active sim,
all that's happening when i switch the device on is that a symbol appears indicating that I should connect the phone to a computer (I think)
Done it and nothing happens
- 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM #7
Blocked My Z10 already HELP!!!
You should be able to plug it in and then start desktop manager. Of course it doesn't hurt to have DM running before. Either way you probably need DM.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
- By kav in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
- By kav in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
- By bmwmpower in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2008, 08:37 AM
- By oricurve in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:37 AM
- By Rokurota in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:47 PM