Well lately whenever i get a calendar invite in the hub and i click on it to view the details and add it to the calendar, it now shows a blank screen so i can't see the details of the invite....this was working fine up until a few weeks now. i haven't done anything out of the ordinary it simply stopped displaying the invite details.... i'm on 10.2.1. anyone have any ideas?....

I just tried attaching 2 screen shots but to my surprise the cb10 app isn't doing it... i guess that's for another thread.
    Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 03:19 AM
    Anyone? Bueller?

Posted via CB10
    sanjk1 likes this.
    11-07-14 04:38 PM
    Gee, thanks for the help...i'll look elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 11:53 PM
    Can't help with the blank but to post pictures using cb10, you need to allow FileAccess. Go to Settings, Security/Privacy, App Permissions, scroll and find cb10 and enable the File permission. When in cb10, you might have to close the keyboard to reveal the "Attachment Paperclip."
    omega supreme likes this.
    11-09-14 09:39 AM
    Can't help with the blank but to post pictures using cb10, you need to allow FileAccess. Go to Settings, Security/Privacy, App Permissions, scroll and find cb10 and enable the File permission. When in cb10, you might have to close the keyboard to reveal the "Attachment Paperclip."
    Thanks, but it doesn't seem people know what I'm talking about anyway.

...And your suggestion didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 01:06 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Until now I thought I was the only one with this issue. I'm also running 10.2.1 (on a Z10). I've trying everything and I can't seem to get the invites to show up like they used to. It all started a couple of months ago. The invites I get are meetup.com invites and the details used to show up and I was able to click the Add button at the bottom of the screen to add them to the calendar. Now it's just a blank screen like you described. Have you been able to figure out what's going on?
    11-09-14 07:38 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Until now I thought I was the only one with this issue. I'm also running 10.2.1 (on a Z10). I've trying everything and I can't seem to get the invites to show up like they used to. It all started a couple of months ago. The invites I get are meetup.com invites and the details used to show up and I was able to click the Add button at the bottom of the screen to add them to the calendar. Now it's just a blank screen like you described. Have you been able to figure out what's going on?
    No, i have no clue.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 09:02 PM
    I did some further investigation (in my case with the meetup.com invites) and found out the problem started in Oct 6th. I can still open invites prior to that date on my Z10 and view the details of those older invites and add them to the calendar but invites on or after Oct 6th don't show up on my Z10. So I took one of these newer invites and stripped out the .ics attachment and re-send it to myself and guess what, it works! It seems that meetup.com changed a few things about the way the package the invites around Oct 6th which causes the Z10 to not be able to read them. I suspect the same may be happening on your side as well.
    11-10-14 08:23 PM
    I did some further investigation (in my case with the meetup.com invites) and found out the problem started in Oct 6th. I can still open invites prior to that date on my Z10 and view the details of those older invites and add them to the calendar but invites on or after Oct 6th don't show up on my Z10. So I took one of these newer invites and stripped out the .ics attachment and re-send it to myself and guess what, it works! It seems that meetup.com changed a few things about the way the package the invites around Oct 6th which causes the Z10 to not be able to read them. I suspect the same may be happening on your side as well.
    How do you go about stripping this ics attachment, and do you have to do it for each invite you get??

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 10:06 PM
    Same issue here, I also upgraded to 10.3 and I still have the same issue with Blank calendar invite from Hub. ???????
    11-11-14 09:19 AM
    I just opened up the email with the Windows client on my PC, saved the attachment locally and then emailed it back to my self without any of the other attachments that normally come bundled in. Then I just opened up the new email on my Z10 and I could see the details of the invite. This was just an experiment but it sort of points to the direction of BB10 not being able to handle the .ics attachments in some emails properly (at least that's what I'm guessing is happening). I wish someone from BB would comment on this.
    11-11-14 09:21 AM
    I have searched for a solution and found the following:-

The .ics attachment works with Google calendar, iCal, and a good number of other Calendar applications. But for now, not all email/calendar programs work well with the .ics format -- Blackberry users and Thunderbird users may not be able to use calendar attachments in this format.

Disabling the attachments:
    If your email program doesn't handle the attachments well, or you'd like to turn them off for any other reason, you can do that:

Log into your Meetup account, and head to the Email Settings on your Account page.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and uncheck the box next to iCal Attachments. Then, hit Save.
    11-19-14 06:44 AM
    Thanks Mel!!
    11-24-14 02:59 PM
    Hi Mel,

Thanks for the feedback. I was aware of that comment about some email apps not working well with .ics files but I wasn't really satisfied with that explanation. I don't really think it's the .ics file that causes the problem. I actually forwarded the .ics attachment I got from meetup back to myself without the email body and it opened up just fine on my Z10 so I'm confident something else is amiss here. In any case thanks again for your feedback.

Cheers
    11-24-14 05:51 PM
    I've had this going on for awhile, but found an easy workaround.
    Just view attachments, click on the ATT0001 that corresponds to the invite. It will say that there is no viewer available, but then go back to the message in the Hub, and it should let you see the details for the invite, and allow you to accept.
    Hope they work out this bug soon, but till then, this worked for me on my Z10 on os 10.3.1.1949 and on the previous .1016 I was running.

Might be cool if we had the option in the Hub settings to automatically download certain types of files... I know we can on/off image auto-download, but calendar invites would be nice.
    Last edited by gusmuh; 01-03-15 at 04:29 PM.
    01-03-15 04:05 PM
    Hey Mel,

I am totally unable to see the settings you refer to on meetup.com

I don't see the a ical check box on | meetup dot com/account/comm/

any idea about why I don't see that setting?

ENB..//
    01-03-15 09:42 PM
    Thanks I'd like to try that but how did you get 10.3.1.1949 on your Z10?
    01-04-15 03:41 PM
    01-04-15 05:47 PM
    Hey Mel,

I am totally unable to see the settings you refer to on meetup.com

I don't see the a ical check box on | meetup dot com/account/comm/

any idea about why I don't see that setting?

ENB..//
    Scroll down and it should be near the bottom... this isn't really a solution you just won't get the calendar invite anymore.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 03:23 PM
    I just put 10.3.1 on my Z10. I can see the invites again!!!
    02-21-15 10:29 AM