Okay so I went to bed last night and woke up today and my bb Z10 is black screen with a sequence of red led lights flashing. I don't know if this helps but the sequence is one flash a pause another flash a quick pause then 3 quick flashes and it repeats. I tried taking the battery out multiple times. I connected it to my computer and tried to reload the OS with BB link. When I do that it just sits there and the progress bar doesn't move it stays on initializing. Can someone please help??? I desperately need use of my phone these next couple of days!
    khadija23 likes this.
    08-04-13 09:00 PM
    Okay so I went to bed last night and woke up today and my bb Z10 is black screen with a sequence of red led lights flashing. I don't know if this helps but the sequence is one flash a pause another flash a quick pause then 3 quick flashes and it repeats. I tried taking the battery out multiple times. I connected it to my computer and tried to reload the OS with BB link. When I do that it just sits there and the progress bar doesn't move it stays on initializing. Can someone please help??? I desperately need use of my phone these next couple of days!
    Which method of reloading did you try? There are a couple... refer to the article How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    08-04-13 09:14 PM
    Download a Autoloader and try running that
    UnlimitedEra and ghundiraj like this.
    08-04-13 09:15 PM
    have you plugged it in and let it charge for a couple hours?
    08-04-13 09:19 PM
    Which method of reloading did you try? There are a couple... refer to the article How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    I tried going through BB link and reloading that way with no luck. The progress bar did not move after a coupe hours. Any chance it could work and just won't move for a while? I gave up on that as it looks as though it was not progressing whatsoever
    08-04-13 09:28 PM
    Download a Autoloader and try running that
    I am downloading the latest leaked os autoloader from the front page I will report back once I have done that. I have not downloaded a leaked os yet is there anything i need to know download wise? Or once I download it will it be pretty obvious and how to load it?
    08-04-13 09:30 PM
    have you plugged it in and let it charge for a couple hours?
    Yes, I had it charging for a while with no changes.
    08-04-13 09:30 PM
    Happened to me before, BB link didnt work too i had to install the leaked 10.1 os with an autoloader and it worked. I still dont know what was the reason for the brick but i believe maybe because of an android port because i ported that same day some android apps with the debug method

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    khadija23 likes this.
    08-04-13 09:37 PM
    I am downloading the latest leaked os autoloader from the front page I will report back once I have done that. I have not downloaded a leaked os yet is there anything i need to know download wise? Or once I download it will it be pretty obvious and how to load it?

Download the autoloader (e.g 10.2.0.1047) for your version (e.g. STL100-3). The autoloader has all you need.

Here's how to install the Leak OS

Instructions:
    Backup device with BB Link
    Close BB Link
    Download the OS and extract it
    Run the File
    Connect Device and WAIT
    Once loaded and reboots, restore device via BB Link

Note: I normally set my device on airplane mode whilst updating it...prevent any disturbances!
    08-04-13 09:45 PM
    Download the autoloader (e.g 10.2.0.1047) for your version (e.g. STL100-3). The autoloader has all you need.

Here's how to install the Leak OS

Instructions:
    Backup device with BB Link
    Close BB Link
    Download the OS and extract it
    Run the File
    Connect Device and WAIT
    Once loaded and reboots, restore device via BB Link

Note: I normally set my device on airplane mode whilst updating it...prevent any disturbances!
    Okay I extracted the file and it automatically started up and connected my device and it's just sorta sitting there, is this supposed to happen? Last thing it says is connecting to bootrom: Just want to make sure I am doing everything right, looks like it is not responding to me but I wouldn't know.
    08-04-13 09:55 PM
    Make sure phone plugged in to the computer, if nothing happens hold the volume down + power until it connects
    08-04-13 09:59 PM
    What does the command prompt on the screen say?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:00 PM
    Okay I extracted the file and it automatically started up and connected my device and it's just sorta sitting there, is this supposed to happen? Last thing it says is connecting to bootrom: Just want to make sure I am doing everything right, looks like it is not responding to me but I wouldn't know.
    Yeah it would say that.. then the installation process start and the LED would turn red then green...
    08-04-13 10:05 PM
    Make sure phone plugged in to the computer, if nothing happens hold the volume down + power until it connects
    Thank you! did that and it asked for my password, entered the password and clicked enter. No movement again after I entered the password now though
    Should say connecting to boot rom then the led should turn green. If not try a reset by holding volume up and down at the same time until the phone reboots. You could also try to disconnect the phone, start the auto loader again and the connect the phone. Some people have had luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    What does the command prompt on the screen say?

Posted via CB10
    it now says: enter password <10 left>: *********
    looks like it's not moving again though any advice?
    08-04-13 10:11 PM
    Yeah it would say that.. then the installation process start and the LED would turn red then green...
    Okay so it wasn't moving until i held the volume down and lock button at the same time then the red flashing on my phone stopped and it asked for my password. Once i put my password in and clicked enter it didn't do anything and the red flashing on the phone started again. What now?
    08-04-13 10:13 PM
    it now says: enter password <10 left>: *********
    looks like it's not moving again though any advice?
    Make sure BlackBerry link is shut off

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:14 PM
    Make sure BlackBerry link is shut off

Posted via CB10
    Link is shut off. I tried holding the volume down and lock a couple more times and both times it brough up the enter password. Tried entering my password again and clicking enter but still no movement. Not sure what else to do.
    08-04-13 10:20 PM
    Link is shut off. I tried holding the volume down and lock a couple more times and both times it brough up the enter password. Tried entering my password again and clicking enter but still no movement. Not sure what else to do.
    Use a different USB port or reboot PC and device (not connected)

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:46 PM
    Use a different USB port or reboot PC and device (not connected)

Posted via CB10
    Okay so I rebooted my pc and used a different usb port. Can't restart device as I can't do anything to it. This time it asked for the password as soon as i connected the device however after I put it in nothing is happening again. I am really stuck now
    08-04-13 11:09 PM
    Okay so I rebooted my pc and used a different usb port. Can't restart device as I can't do anything to it. This time it asked for the password as soon as i connected the device however after I put it in nothing is happening again. I am really stuck now
    Get a new phone.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    08-04-13 11:14 PM
    Close the command prompt Window and the right click the executable file and run as administrator

SQN100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 11:51 PM
    Close the command prompt Window and the right click the executable file and run as administrator

SQN100-3/10.2.0.1047
    If this suggestion does not work then you probably will want to warranty replace or repair the phone.
    08-05-13 12:06 AM
    Have you pulled the SIM card and cold booted with the charger attached?
    08-05-13 12:12 AM
76 123 ...