I'm a big blackberry fan from the tablet to the new z10 I was texting and slid my phone into my pocket pulled it out a while later and my z10 wouldn't turn back on, i tired holding the top button but no LED is turning on or anything I have it plugged into my wall outlet right now but still nothing is happening can any one help ?
    04-28-13 11:02 PM
    I'm a big blackberry fan from the tablet to the new z10 I was texting and slid my phone into my pocket pulled it out a while later and my z10 wouldn't turn back on, i tired holding the top button but no LED is turning on or anything I have it plugged into my wall outlet right now but still nothing is happening can any one help ?
    Connect it to a computer and see if it responds. If it does, reload the OS. If it doesn't.. well.. that's up to you. Fiddle around with it some more or hop on phone to your carrier and ask for a replacement device.
    04-28-13 11:06 PM
    As much as you shouldn't have you tried to pull the battery?
    04-28-13 11:10 PM
    Yes, I've tried too pull the battery I'm just installing the updates right now for the desktop software too see if that helps
    04-28-13 11:30 PM
    z10 is not responding with the desktop software seems like zero life in the phone
    04-28-13 11:34 PM
    try plugging the device into the computer with out the battery
    04-28-13 11:38 PM
    try plugging the device into the computer with out the battery
    my Z10 died today too, Battery fully charged at 99%. I was taking pics of my cat walking all over me this morning and the screen faded out. It just stopped working period. Did the battery pull. I will try plugging the device to my laptop when I get home from work if that does Not work off to ATT.

Would they be able to give me a replacement phone IF i bought it online?
    05-02-13 09:44 AM
    Don't have a z10, but with android phones when this happens sometimes I would have to hold the power on button and either the up or down volume button together for about 15 or 20 seconds and this would often cause it to start up. I have also had similar issues with Windows Phone and the iPhone.
    05-02-13 09:51 AM
    Don't have a z10, but with android phones when this happens sometimes I would have to hold the power on button and either the up or down volume button together for about 15 or 20 seconds and this would often cause it to start up. I have also had similar issues with Windows Phone and the iPhone.
    I held it down for 30 seconds and still nothing happened.

*Update* I am getting a replacement.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 05-02-13 at 10:07 PM.
    05-02-13 10:04 AM
    This happen to me where you able to fix it
    01-10-14 09:52 PM