Hello, yesterday my Z10 battery finished and the phone turned off. So I charged it for more than 5 hours, but the phone didn't turn on. I tried different times to start it up, holding the power button, but no luck. The red led flashes when I connect to a USB or a charger, it blinks once, pause, then blinks 6 times. I have tried these solutions:
    -Removing battery, charging the phone and connecting it to the computer.
    -Blackberry Link, I tried to connect the phone, but it says the device is disconnected. I tried to reload the software, but the process stops at " Press and hold the power button....".
    -Autoloader, I downloaded a firmware, but when I execute it says "Connecting to BootRom..." and then nothing happens.
    Can anyone helps me?
    03-13-14 08:44 AM
    [QUOTE=daljit97;10113732]Hello, yesterday my Z10 battery finished and the phone turned off. So I charged it for more than 5 hours, but the phone didn't turn on. I tried different times to start it up, holding the power button, but no luck. The red led flashes when I connect to a USB or a charger, it blinks once, pause, then blinks 6 times. I have tried these solutions:
    -Blackberry Link, I tried to connect the phone, but it says the device is disconnected. I tried to reload the software, but the process stops at " Press and hold the power button....".
    -Autoloader, I downloaded a firmware, but when I execute it says "Connecting to BootRom..." and then nothing happens.
    Can anyone helps me?[/Q

the autoloader take about 30 to 45 mins have you tried waiting?
    03-13-14 08:54 AM
    [QUOTE=Red_Berry_21;10113764]
    Hello, yesterday my Z10 battery finished and the phone turned off. So I charged it for more than 5 hours, but the phone didn't turn on. I tried different times to start it up, holding the power button, but no luck. The red led flashes when I connect to a USB or a charger, it blinks once, pause, then blinks 6 times. I have tried these solutions:
    Can anyone helps me?[/Q

the autoloader take about 30 to 45 mins have you tried waiting?
    Yes I have tried to wait more than 5 minutes.
    03-13-14 09:08 AM
    [QUOTE=daljit97;10113807]
    Yes I have tried to wait more than 5 minutes.
    right try this take the battery out leave the phone on charge for an hour with out battery init then try put the battery init. have you tried a different batter? a friends family member?
    03-13-14 10:03 AM
    This happened to one of our employees. The led keeps flashing but nothing is showing up even after battery pull.

Try this: Remove the battery then connect it on your computer... yes without the battery. Then run Blackberry Link and reload OS. Then somewhere between the process, put the battery back. Just cant remember when. -__-" But yea! It worked for me!
    Last edited by xiaosulpum; 03-14-14 at 01:49 PM.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    03-13-14 01:42 PM
    But if the computer will not recognize the device? you do then, I had a similar problem, here in Venezuela they call "sudden death", take you to an authorized service technician and reviewed, even tried with a new main board and followed him were passing the same, and do not know because it happens this, since the main board does not have any bad component, its finding "sudden death" solution, a new device ...!

What can I do? not to have on my desk a very expensive paperweight??

Greetings ...
    03-13-14 05:15 PM