I think RIM (now Blackberry) had to make a choice what to install - NFC or wireless charger, because they cause problems to each other' electro-magnetic waves...
    09-25-13 03:01 PM
    Very Nice OP, do I have to come to Russia to purchase one ....SMILE (just kidding). Welcome to Crackberry......ENJOY
    09-25-13 03:11 PM
    Please forgive my ignorance but is it possible to make the nfc become a wireless charger? Like make the mat transfer the charge via nfc? Then they wouldn't interfere? Like make the phone think it's receiving data but it's actually receiving a charge.... Again, forgive my ignorance, I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.

If only Nikola Tesla was alive and working for BlackBerry. We would have wireless charging in every store and in every city, also wifi would reach for miles and would be insanely strong. Oh Tesla, you were so far ahead of your time.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 03:31 PM
    Please forgive my ignorance but is it possible to make the nfc become a wireless charger? Like make the mat transfer the charge via nfc? Then they wouldn't interfere? Like make the phone think it's receiving data but it's actually receiving a charge.... Again, forgive my ignorance, I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.

If only Nikola Tesla was alive and working for BlackBerry. We would have wireless charging in every store and in every city, also wifi would reach for miles and would be insanely strong. Oh Tesla, you were so far ahead of your time.

Posted via CB10
    no.
    wireless charger need the wire connect to the battery, in z10 we need to modify it, which is have a risk overcharging etc.

and this wireless charger can't charge far away, as i know max is only 1cm.
    if this signal boost so strong coverage maybe like wifi i think all our brain will blow up, cause it send not data, but high amp.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 08:44 PM
    I think RIM (now Blackberry) had to make a choice what to install - NFC or wireless charger, because they cause problems to each other' electro-magnetic waves...
    right , everyone would like to charge wireless, but some would like NFC too.
    09-25-13 09:02 PM
    Superb! And i like the case, it put the phone is sleep/standby mode when close

Z10 STL100-2 10.1.0.4181
    09-25-13 09:25 PM
    No, it is not via NFC. But if You need NFC recently - then just keep original battery door and put it on when You need to use NFC.
    It can not overcharge - wireless charger has integrated controller to switch off charging when battery is full.
    Also I have noted that if use original battery - phone become very warm, if replace battery door with this flip-door - then just a little warm, same to normal charging via micro-USB. Different material of battery covers, perhaps.

My first BB was BB9000, 2009, and I was so much surprised of the quality, comfort and abilities of this smartphone! Since that day I become BB-FAN
    Re-selling of BB is not my primary business, just hobby. As I mentioned before - BB phones were prohibited by low, there were no official store in Russia. There were just a few not official re-seller companies, small companies, but they were just like Ikar who brought the fire and light to people from Olimp Of course BB phones were very expensive. And most of common people could not let them self to buy BB phones (expensive). Then I decided to use my own abilities - to buy used BB phones from USA and ship them here to Russia, at lower price. Since 2010 there was a BOOM: Blackberry become very popular. Now lot of companies sell new BB phones, but not official. Yes, our vendors (like ATT, but local Russian vendors) also present BB phones, but they sell last generation phones (9900 is the top now) - and remember, all official phones come without BBM and WiFi. That is why Russian people still prefer to buy used or new, but only from abroad
    And there are a lot of BB Fans here in Russia, and we all are sorry about that situation with Blackberry. BB - unequal phones! Why they changed to course and decided to make simple phones same to Apple, Samsung?.. QWERTY phones are the BEST till now (bring back navigation keys for Q series, please), regarding touch phones : There was also revolution they made for display touch-response technology (I mean models Storm 1 and 2 9500/9520) Too bad that most of people didn't understand the comfort of that technology. I dream that someday Blackberry present Z10s with same touch-response technology, improved, and with wireless charger Then they will beat all touch phones !
    09-26-13 12:23 AM
    Are you willing to modify my z10 in the same way for $$$?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 02:11 AM
    Can you show a pic of the internal connection?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 06:15 AM
    Hi everybody
    Many people asked me to make a tutorial how to make it . Sorry for the delay, really hard days, no free time�
    Now I introduce a small photo tutorial. Hope it will help You , because it is really easy. (English is not my natural language, sorry for any possible mistakes)

You have to be ready , that NFC antenna must be removed from the battery door (it is a sticker which is easy to be removed and installed back if needed). Otherwise WC (wire charger) will not work with antenna
    Also, because WC take some place under battery door, I decided to use simple Bumper (protective case) which hides WC. I think it is good idea.

You will need WC kit �Wireless Charging System for blackberry 9700� or any like this (9700 is very cheap on eBay)

1) take the battery door from this kit and take apart
    2) You will need 2 thin wires (+) red and (-) blue as ground. I took apart my old broken wire headsets (see photo), wires are very thin
    3) Check all my photos, it is easy to understand what to do.

1) take apart battery door from WC kit

2) you will need 2 thin wires for (+) red and (-) blue as ground. I decided to use wires from my old broken wire headset.

3) be careful - find (+) red and (-) blue

4) Remove NFC antenna (sticker on battery door) - otherwise WC will not work. I made a hole in battery door to hide WC under Bumper

5) Bumper (protective case) to hide WC

Hope it will help You.
    Any questions - welcome [email protected]
    Best regards
    Alex K.
    05-14-14 02:25 PM
35 12