Does it make a ham sandwich?
    MasterOfBinary and eddy_berry like this.
    01-31-13 11:51 AM
    Does anyone know if you are able to organize your videos into folders and have them show up in the actual video app? This is not possible on the playbook or on my 9900 I had to use a 3rd party app to organize my videos. For example a folder or playlist for movies a separate one for a certain TV show ect.
    z1nsane likes this.
    01-31-13 12:18 PM
    Does it have Password Keeper?
    z1nsane and Beakman like this.
    01-31-13 12:18 PM
    Does it have Caller I.D. Baked in or do I need a third party app for this?
    01-31-13 12:27 PM
    Good news, I just converted Google maps to bar file and used in Z10, it's working perfect, even turn by turn navigation is working. But the same bar file is not working in Playbook.
    01-31-13 12:30 PM
    Yes it has, you can download password keeper from AppWorld
    01-31-13 12:31 PM
    Have you tried paring a PS3 Controller or other gamepad controller to the device? If so, was it successful and functional.
    01-31-13 12:32 PM
    @endevour. Yes, it shows and syncs existing/previous evernote notes.
    endevour likes this.
    01-31-13 12:36 PM
    Yes it has, you can download password keeper from AppWorld
    Good to know. Thanks.
    Creaulx likes this.
    01-31-13 12:40 PM
    Status 'unavailable' is unavailable in BBM . But you can disable video/voice call over cellular and video icon will be greyed out for others, they cant call you.

Is there really no way to change the notification volume for individual apps as Kevin said in the review? Also, is there any way to set your status to be unavailable for bbm voice or video calls, and prevent them from coming through?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 12:41 PM
    Good news, I just converted Google maps to bar file and used in Z10, it's working perfect, even turn by turn navigation is working. But the same bar file is not working in Playbook.
    Much Thanks. Side loading means that BB does not alunch with 70K apps it launches with Google Play Store. That is a huge difference. Allows for Android users to switch platforms rather seamlessly. Shame noone really talks about or pushes this fact. I wonder if anyone has tried this with the Android Netflix or Instagram apps?
    meganVee likes this.
    01-31-13 12:44 PM
    have you seen the toast effects??

BlackBerry 10 is Tasty with French and Cinnamon Toast - N4BB
    EsJayDee and CDM76 like this.
    01-31-13 12:44 PM
    You can use converted Google Maps bar file on Z10, all functions are there, turn by turn navigation works.

Are the maps as bad as everyone claims?
    01-31-13 12:45 PM
    01-31-13 12:48 PM
    Maps is very simple but good. It's integrated with contacts app: you can directly navigate to your contacts address directly from Maps. Or send locations via BBM/Email and open it in Maps. Its super easy to use and hopefully updates are coming soon. More importantly it's super fast, unfortunately no caching or offline navigating (though none of native/preinstalled maps have offline navigation in iOS or android)
    Can you transfer your favorite places? In my case, from OS6
    01-31-13 12:56 PM
    Will you give it to me please?
    the_thunderbird likes this.
    01-31-13 12:58 PM
    Is there a Waze app?
    01-31-13 01:02 PM
    BlackBerry.com specs does not state there is a convenience key. Is this true?
    01-31-13 01:04 PM
    I have yet to see how one actually places a phone call. With the keyboard and button phones of the past we would just input the number or scroll to contacts or press the green phone button. So how does one initiate a phone call with the new OS?
    DPSydBerry likes this.
    01-31-13 01:05 PM
    Is there really no way to change the notification volume for individual apps as Kevin said in the review? Also, is there any way to set your status to be unavailable for bbm voice or video calls, and prevent them from coming through?
    There is no way to set individual volume for anything - one profile, one volume. Yes that sucks especially if you use custom tones and they're not all normalized and compressed (dynamically, not file size) to be uniformly loud.

I haven't found a way to disable BBM voice or video.

And just a note that when you switch to BB10, your BBM status is automatically updated to "I made the switch to Blackberry 10." Great, now I have my entire BBM contact list BBMing me "REALLY!?!?" so much for low-key surprise.
    study_lady and Novaone like this.
    01-31-13 01:10 PM
    I have yet to see how one actually places a phone call. With the keyboard and button phones of the past we would just input the number or scroll to contacts or press the green phone button. So how does one initiate a phone call with the new OS?
    I'm missing that... just pressing the phone button brings you to dial. On the Z10, you swipe up from the bottom, the phone button is on the screen, tap it. That brings up your recently called numbers. Three buttons on the bottom, "Calls, Contacts, dialpad." I'm used to being able to bring up the phone 'app' and just start typing a contact name. Can't do it on the Z10, extra tap into contacts, then two-finger swipe up to get the keyboard. And you have to specifically bring up the dialpad to dial a number. What a PHONE function on a PHONE?! no way.
    01-31-13 01:14 PM
    I'm missing that... just pressing the phone button brings you to dial. On the Z10, you swipe up from the bottom, the phone button is on the screen, tap it. That brings up your recently called numbers. Three buttons on the bottom, "Calls, Contacts, dialpad." I'm used to being able to bring up the phone 'app' and just start typing a contact name. Can't do it on the Z10, extra tap into contacts, then two-finger swipe up to get the keyboard. And you have to specifically bring up the dialpad to dial a number. What a PHONE function on a PHONE?! no way.
    So there's no favorites list? How about speed dial? Can you assign numbers to the dialpad digits?
    01-31-13 01:20 PM
    Have they implemented the cinnamon toasts??

BlackBerry Z10  - We got one, ask us anything!-imageuploadedbycb-forums1359660206.844673.jpg
    meganVee likes this.
    01-31-13 01:23 PM
    I knew BB would be the first to have phone that makes food!

They said we'd leapfrog the competition...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    meltbox360 likes this.
    01-31-13 01:39 PM
    Why did you start this thread? BTW I don't care I won't be hear to read the answer anyways.....
    01-31-13 01:46 PM
355 ... 23456 ...