2 whole posts......... boringggggggggg!!!!
    02-21-13 10:25 AM
    i feel your pain but I patiently believe this platform has more potential than any other OS' out there
    02-21-13 10:37 AM
    LOL you guys are mean.

Newer blackberry users are in for a shock when they first use BB10. I use the term "Newer" BlackBerry users because in the last 2 years there has been a surge in BlackBerry users who see the phone as a Nokia replacement but with BBM. Therefore, purchasing the Z10 simply to have the "Latest Blackberry" would cause quite a shock with the completely new OS. Yes, they may be aware that there is a new OS but they aren't aware of just how different things are.

In my humble opinion, only by the 3rd edition of this OS will things really take off and will the "Everyday", less tech-savvy user market be penetrated.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 10:44 AM
    QuIcKsIIV3r (Side note I think I have played against you in Modern Combat that was fun, back to the topic). I agree with your comment (Do your homework before purchasing), especially on CB where you can find everything related to BB (any model). Some of the issues that I saw that you mention they are already fixes (or workarounds) for them. (abd asaadi said: 2-performce has some lisuee- some time when there are number of active frames a i noticed some lag in maximize or minimize them) I am like for real you are losing 3-seconds of your life and that is an issue for you. Simple "DO Not Open That Amount Of Apps" BOOM problem solved...
    02-21-13 11:11 AM
    OK if you don't want to see where it goes after an update take it back and get a precious S3.
    Or wait... S4 is just a few months away

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 11:16 AM
    You said you want to have a discussion of the negatives and positives, but you seemed to have "forgotten" the positives.
    02-21-13 11:44 AM
    I purchased my Z10 two weeks ago. Initially I found it a little buggy as expected with a new product, I liked it right from the start, but the more I use it the more I like it, right now i'm loving the Z10. For push email I opened up an Outlook.com account, I forward my Rogers email to Outlook and I get messages within a few seconds. A firmware update for an already great device will be a bonus for me.
    02-21-13 11:45 AM
    If the guy is in the middle east, he probably had to purchase it before playing with it...

Rather than rag on the guy, it's better to either just ignore said posts if they bother you that much or respond logically to his complaints.

There are issues with any new OS and it seems BB10 has it's share. Take it from a former Android and current WP8 user, the platforms do improve over time but many people will be unwilling to wait for "fixes" and will move on.
    02-21-13 12:02 PM
    Do your homework how if you guys rip on anyone that has anything bad to say about blackberry people are way to emotional about their phones now and days even though I'm pretty sure most of you talk crap about apple and android but can't take it when some ones say anything about blackberry, these forums are just getting polluted by idiots lately not one "crack berry genius" offered any advise on how to do things better on the phone it's just straight to yawn and oh he only has two post why come to the blackberry number forums to complain maybe he was looking for help.
    02-21-13 12:57 PM
    but you know its frustrating that there are unacceptable issues like the prodcast contact selecting in BBM (imagine if you have more than 500 contact) how difficult it will be or if not possible
    02-24-13 01:41 AM
    Do your homework how if you guys rip on anyone that has anything bad to say about blackberry people are way to emotional about their phones now and days even though I'm pretty sure most of you talk crap about apple and android but can't take it when some ones say anything about blackberry, these forums are just getting polluted by idiots lately not one "crack berry genius" offered any advise on how to do things better on the phone it's just straight to yawn and oh he only has two post why come to the blackberry number forums to complain maybe he was looking for help.
    Thanks a lot
    02-24-13 01:44 AM
    You said you want to have a discussion of the negatives and positives, but you seemed to have "forgotten" the positives.
    No need to mention them they are already known and expected
    02-24-13 01:49 AM
    All issues was mentioned is a software issues, which means all these issues can be solved with updates

You need to be patient man

Posted via CB10
    hopefully
    02-24-13 01:55 AM
    No need to mention them they are already known and expected
    I don't know them please tell me.
    02-24-13 02:18 AM
    Because he is disappointed but wanted to believe that BB would pull through for him with a similar experience he was used to.

New member!! Why come here and complain....just bring back the phone and get something else!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 02:27 AM
    OMG !! everybody on the forum are BB lovers and fans look at the replies, you are great !
    Most people doesn't understand that, it is not a hardware issue, it's something about BB OS. If you don't like it, simply don't use it. Go and buy IOS or Android (dozens of options), but please don't come here and complain about BB. Most of us do know the bugs, missing functions, applications etc but they still and will use it. Such a new OS, of course needs to be upgraded/modified and in my opinion, in max 2-3 months all of these unimportant bugs will be gone.

BB Forever !!
    02-24-13 02:50 AM
    Problems with Broadcasting on BBM? Here's an idea, don't broadcast. People hate receiving irrelevant broadcasts and started seeing it as the new spam as soon as children figured out how to use it but not what it is actually for.
    02-24-13 04:37 AM
42 12