Hello everyone,

Just got a z10 recently from At&t (have always been an iphone user and thought I should give blackberry a try, glad I did and never looking back. As most of you may know, At&t still has not released BlackBerry update 10.2.1 or even 10.2 for that matter. This prompted me to manually download the 10.2.1 update manually through sachesi. At first it worked great but after a day or two, I realized a few things. For example, on occasion, my screen goes black when I enter my hub and try to look at one of my open conversations. Also, I noticed that when I enter a bbm conversation, the green voice call button which is at the top right corner is dim and when I click on it, it says that the contact is unavailable for a voice call but, their phone is on and says their available on my end. Also, they are able to voice call me I just cant voice call them. For the first day or two after I updated my phone it worked and then just stopped working (the voice call button). Most of my friends have either a galaxy or iphone but they do have bbm app and their green voice call button is lit and they can voice call me no problem which is why im starting to think theres something wrong on my end. Anybody have any idea whats going on or what I can do? I've already tried a hub reset, phone reset, turning off phone, and battery pull. Oh yea, my z10 is the stl 100-3.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 07:33 PM
    AT&T is starting their 10.2.1 release right now. Should have it bugging you in the coming days to upgrade. See how that goes first. It may be something to do with 10.2.1 on AT&T. They are releasing a unique OS version for AT&T 10.2.1.2273. If your version is older than that it should show up soon in OS updates. Connect to Link on your computer it might give it to you early.
    04-15-14 08:16 PM
    Bye, Bye...
    Last edited by xenrobia; 05-04-14 at 06:09 PM.
    04-15-14 09:57 PM