- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
blackberry z10 text issue
Just bought the blackberry z10 and it's working just goo except for one thing, every time I send someone a video through text they never get it. They get pictures and text but no. videos. I tried changing the setting from sms to mms but still nothing? Why would that be. I hav unlimited everything as well a picture video an text messaging but that still won't work.
- 04-18-2013, 06:55 PM #2
First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
Please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.
SMS cannot send video. If it's a photo or video, it's automatically MMS.
I think I recall reading weeks ago about a size cap for sending videos. The files are quite large. Try emailing a video to yourself using different email accounts, or to someone else if you only have 1 email account.
You might need to inquire with your carrier about any size restrictions for media via MMS.
Your other option is to send the video to a cloud service, like the Z10's built-in Box or Dropbox options, and then just send the link to the other party.Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- By Djkid in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:32 AM
- By cheng01888 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2013, 11:16 AM
- By Himanshu Mehta in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2013, 12:52 PM
- By mousmah in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2013, 05:25 PM
- By GlamQueen2010 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:25 PM