- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Blackberry Z10 Stuck Loading After Security Wipe! Help...
I was told by orange that I had to do a security wipe on my blackberry z10 so I did but now it's stuck with the security wipe logo and a blue loading circle. I started it last night and it is still doing the same thing this morning. Please help!!
- 09-06-13, 10:06 AM #2
There are a couple of things you can try. Hook up the device to BB Link and try the reload OS option. Also if that does not work, you can always get an autoloader file from our Beta OS sub forum, and run it with your device connected to USB. You MIGHT need to do a battery pull to get the autoloader to start flashing it's OS on to your device....
- By LaelDivine in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 11Last Post: 09-23-13, 01:35 PM
- By jsille in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 10Last Post: 09-19-13, 11:48 PM
- By pryde1919 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 2Last Post: 09-15-13, 01:02 AM
- By user101011 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-13, 08:12 PM
- By Fred98TJ in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-13, 01:57 PM