Hi , i just got a blackberry z10 , and i tried transfering some music via usb , through the my computer thing , not sync cause its driving me nuts , and anyways , i saw the transfer speed was 900 kbps , and sometimes 1mb/s . So i decided to reset the device as the guys on the internet suggested. I went to the blackbery link , did the factory reset . Now the phone is stuck on this for like 40 mins , and im not sure it will get fixed on its own.

I have also opened blackberry link , then the reload thing that was suggested, pressed power button for 10 seconds , phone went off , and it didnt work , it gave me this picture as a result.

Now its still stuck on the first image , as it was before, and i dont know what to do.
    Please help :/ (blackberry link wont detect my phone no more)
    Update: The blackberry is now out of battery i persume , by blinking red and a green light . I have put it on a charget i got it with , and it blinks them every 2 secs. The charger got a Sony sticker on it ...
    Last edited by elite1; 03-18-14 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Wrapped image links with [IMG] tags
    03-18-14 07:59 AM
    Ok the first picture is a security wipe. It is wiping all the personal info on your phone. It takes about 20-60 minutes. so you need to wait till its finished.

When its finished, you can reboot or power the phone up and see whats going on. You will be at your home screen and can go back to transferring music.
    You will need to reload all your apps, settings and data from a backup or manually.
    03-18-14 08:13 AM
    The charger has a Sony sticker?!? Did you buy the device second-hand?

Does the charger have an output listed somewhere on it in fine print? BB10 devices require chargers with a minimum output of 750mA. If there's no output listed but there's a model number, just Google the model number to find out.

A Security Wipe can take a half hour or perhaps longer.
    If you just single-click the top button, what happens?
    03-18-14 08:18 AM
    Hi , thanks for the replys guys. The device ran out of battery , i went nuts , searching for why are those things blinking and it isnt showing any recharging. Weirdly , i just pressed the power button once , and it turned on on its own , with factory settings. So i guess all is solved ?
    Yeah , i bought the device for 150 euros , its been used for 2 months , looks like new in my hand. The charger says Sony , yet the usb says Samsung :P?
    03-18-14 08:24 AM
    Anyways , what should i do about the 1 mbps transfer to phone music thing ? Its really slow ?
    http://puu.sh/7A60L.jpg
    03-18-14 09:49 AM
    Copying a GIGABYTE worth of data can take time. Just let it do its thing.

You might also try finding an official charger. They can be found here or on Amazon. The official BB Playbook charger is sold as a Premium rapid charger for BB phones and speeds up charging while being official.
    03-18-14 10:43 AM
    Same problem here. 23 minutes passed. Should I remove the battery for a forced reboot?

BlackBerry Z10 stuck after Security Wipe-imageuploadedbytapatalk1396266849.211154.jpg
    Edit: 2 minutes after this post the phone went off. I put it in the charger and he turned on asking my things like if was turned on for the first time. Done. Thanks
    Last edited by fabio984; 03-31-14 at 07:05 AM.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-31-14 06:54 AM
    Same problem here. 23 minutes passed. Should I remove the battery for a forced reboot?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396266849.211154.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	259744
    Edit: 2 minutes after this post the phone went off. I put it in the charger and he turned on asking my things like if was turned on for the first time. Done. Thanks
    I will post a reply even though you got beyond the SHREDDER.

Some folks have posted that the Security Wipe (Shredder) has taken 4, 5 and 6 hours. While not usually the case, it can take a long time and it depends on how much data/files/etc was on the phone and probably apps, too.
    03-31-14 10:07 AM