Below are few tweaks to testify the same :

1. BlackBerry has the best on screen keyboard.
    2. BlackBerry can last for a day with 30 minutes of charge.
    3. We only use few apps in a daily no matter which ever platform you are, which means tons and tons are just fun for few hours and then they become monotonous and useless.
    4. BlackBerry is practical, secure and more productive when in need.
    5. BlackBerry has best in call clarity.
    6. Lastly it has all the things what you expect from a cell phone, be it file sharing, ease to expand, and most importantly the control of users over device unlike following company specific guidelines for even downloading media.

Long live BlackBerry. Z10 is a real masterpiece.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 02:07 PM
    and they can't keep them on the shelves
    09-29-13 02:10 PM
    Below are few tweaks to testify the same :

1. BlackBerry has the best on screen keyboard.
    2. BlackBerry can last for a day with 30 minutes of charge.
    3. We only use few apps in a daily no matter which ever platform you are, which means tons and tons are just fun for few hours and then they become monotonous and useless.
    4. BlackBerry is practical, secure and more productive when in need.
    5. BlackBerry has best in call clarity.
    6. Lastly it has all the things what you expect from a cell phone, be it file sharing, ease to expand, and most importantly the control of users over device unlike following company specific guidelines for even downloading media.

Long live BlackBerry. Z10 is a real masterpiece.

Posted via CB10

Welcome to CB!!!!
    1. yes
    2. not at all
    3. not at all
    4. depending on usage, this is subjective
    5. yes
    6. subjective
    howarmat, sevoman and Mic_JP like this.
    09-29-13 02:11 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    1. yes
    2. not at all
    3. not at all
    4. depending on usage, this is subjective
    5. yes
    6. subjective

agreed, i wanted to bring up examples but just didn't have the energy to discuss these issues. it's not the best in many many aspects.
    09-29-13 02:12 PM
    Is it really the best onscreen keyboard? From what I understand it's SwiftKey which is available on android, and the android version is much more customizable.

Love the z10 as well, and appreciate your positivity, but I don't think it's the best phone on the market. If it serves your needs great, but let's not get carried away.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 02:59 PM
    Thanks for the great post and welcome; I agree, it is the best phone for me as well. I love the call quality its reception and the text set up..!

There is a lot that I am l looking forward to using and I have had the phone 6 months.

looking forward to using BBM with family members who use iPhones. Me and one nephew are the only BlackBerry users in our family, we both love them..!
    09-29-13 09:08 PM
    I agree. I use an HTC One and GS4 as well as my Z10. I really like the hub, calendar, predictive text better than the Android variant.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    09-29-13 09:13 PM
    I do find it puzzling that no one else seems to get the same battery life i have been getting since the last os update...My ZED outlasts both my coworkers phones(iphone 5/gs2). i have a feeling it has something to do with installing preme os leaks. The problems i read about on here sound so much like the problems my buddy has with his gs3...everytime he hacks up his os, he looses atleast one funcrion/feature...its quite hilarious... The only thing i can complain about is the fact that Link, atleast on my pc is completely ******** and doesnt want to let me log into my BBID

ZED10, STL100-3, 10.1.0.4181
    09-29-13 09:27 PM
    I do find it puzzling that no one else seems to get the same battery life i have been getting since the last os update...My ZED outlasts both my coworkers phones(iphone 5/gs2). i have a feeling it has something to do with installing preme os leaks. The problems i read about on here sound so much like the problems my buddy has with his gs3...everytime he hacks up his os, he looses atleast one funcrion/feature...its quite hilarious... The only thing i can complain about is the fact that Link, atleast on my pc is completely ******** and doesnt want to let me log into my BBID

ZED10, STL100-3, 10.1.0.4181
    Except that when it comes to my Z, I had to install leaks to get rid of the rebooting problem. Also, if I'm to wait for my carrier, I would still be on 10.1 without the features that 10.2 has.

So I'm not hacking my Z, I'm loading leaks after determining the features they've got are features I want....example, multiple alarms.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    09-30-13 08:26 AM
    Is it really the best onscreen keyboard? From what I understand it's SwiftKey which is available on android, and the android version is much more customizable.

Love the z10 as well, and appreciate your positivity, but I don't think it's the best phone on the market. If it serves your needs great, but let's not get carried away.

Posted via CB10
    The predictions on my Z name it more enjoyable to use than Swiftkey on my SGIII.

I do find it better.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    09-30-13 08:29 AM