Well sort of as I know almost any phone would have done the job. I was in the emergency room hooked up to a IV for the last 12 hours (kidney stones first time). While waiting for the urologist to go over the test results ( he was stuck in the "OR") . There was a commotion going on outside my room, a paramedic was going around the ER asking if any ER staff spoke Russian. One of the ER staff was trying to use a translation app with little success. A elderly Russian gentleman had arrived with chest pains and needed help.
    Fortunately we had a Russian student working at my place of employment and I have helped him out a few times recently. I asked the nurses who was taking my blood pressure if they could use some help. "Sure" she said "but they could not pay him it would have to be out of the goodness of his heart". (They have translator's that they use but could not reach him). I take my Z10 make the call to Sergay (sorry if I misspelled his name wrong). Place the phone on speaker and she leaves with phone in hand into the hall way and twenty minutes she reappears with my Z10. I thank Sergay and hang up.
    Great way to show case the phone with the ER team gathered around using my Z10 and Sergay services to help out.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-04-13 04:19 PM
    Like you said, any phone could have done the job... it was not the Z10 but it was YOU to the rescue, well done

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-04-13 04:30 PM
    Like you said, any phone could have done the job... it was not the Z10 but it was YOU to the rescue, well done

Posted via CB10
    Thanks but Sergay deserves the credit, all I did was make a phone call (granted between clenched teeth and grunts. Just glad he did not hang up on me thinking it was a prank call). After all it about " Tools not toy's"
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-04-13 05:04 PM