If you go now to the AT&T website and select Shop for smartphones you'll find that ATT is offering 43 devices... ( total of 3 pages). They have the Q10 on the first page in the 5th position along with Samsungs, HTCs and IPhones, but the Z10 is nowhere to be seen. Actually, it is in the very last page in the last place. You don't need to be a marketing genius to realize that AT&T does not want to promote the Z10. I don't know the reason/s why, but they don't. That may also explain why ATT is not pushing the 10.1 update....

At this point, I don't believe BB will be able to regain its position in the market. Especially when the carriers are neither promoting the phone nor providing the necessary support , such as making the updates available.
    Wasn't it said earlier in another post that the company that was not going to carry the z10 did so because of their contract to sell iPhone's and selling full touch devices put then at a financial loss? Was it sprint? And that was why they were going with the q? I don't have time to search it right now but I'm pretty sure I didn't dream it. Perhaps att and Verizon are purposely hindering the z10 for this same reason?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 03:24 PM
    Verizon actually sent me a flyer advertising z10 and q10. I was shocked.
    07-01-13 03:28 PM
    At Best Buy in London, Canada, on Friday and, despite their being well-displayed, the rep there said they're barely selling. He said the q10 isn't even moving, save a few initial pre-orders. Sad news!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 06:35 PM
    They need to start advertising. It's like they're ashamed of how great these guys are.

Weird. Best device on the market is not selling. How can that be?

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=222270

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 06:51 PM
    Verizon store on Ponce De Leon Ave. in Atlanta... There was a big sign advertising the Q10 at the doorway, and a BB rep with a display he was setting up while I was in the store. The Z10 and Q10 were both demo-able and on display in not one but two locations in the store. They're plugging the Q10 for sure. Not so heavy on the Z10... but they weren't really plugging the Nokia 928 that crazily either... or the Galaxy S4... really I immediately noticed the BB marketing and didn't notice much else.
    07-01-13 07:02 PM
30 12